Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    15zky7s.jpg

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    Booo... lol At least it wasn't the blow out people expected If it wasn't for those pesky fumbles it would have been a much more exciting game... At least the Raiders lost too...

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Booo... lol At least it wasn't the blow out people expected If it wasn't for those pesky fumbles it would have been a much more exciting game... At least the Raiders lost too...

41-23 isnt a blowout? If it wasnt for having the worst secondary in the NFL it would have been even worse. Woulda coulda shoulda speculation is pretty pointless in any argument. Wins a win, just sayin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlraGR85fF4

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I heard Manning and Brady were talking and Peyton asked Tom. "When you got injured didn't your team go 11-5" Tom "why yes they did why". Peyton "oh just asking"

Tom would have answered "Yes Waterhead, the organization believes in having depth at all positions that have been developed and can step in with the ability to produce if a starter were to suffer a season ending injury." Waterhead says "Huh? What?" before making a face that shows up on Manning Face the next morning.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    41-23 isnt a blowout? If it wasnt for having the worst secondary in the NFL it would have been even worse. Woulda coulda shoulda speculation is pretty pointless in any argument. Wins a win, just sayin.

Nope not a blow out in my book. I'm sure most people were expecting 41 to like 3. I'm not disagreeing with you on a wins a win trust me. I'm just glad we started off good we just couldn't finish.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I heard Manning and Brady were talking and Peyton asked Tom. "When you got injured didn't your team go 11-5" Tom "why yes they did why". Peyton "oh just asking"

Hahah only a butthurt dolts fan would post in a thread that has no previous mention of their squad. Your pathetic 2011 season is a testament to mannings skill, no argument there, but its also an indicator of how terrible your recruiting, front office administration, coaching, and overall franchise is. Matt Castle was/is a great qb, much better than anyone you guys have at the current time, that should be obvious by the difference in W/L you just mentioned (which you copied from a meme)... but to deny that clark, freeny, garcon, harrison, etc. arent just as good as our players is hilarious. Go troll somewhere else, I like arguing with REAL fans, not bandwagon google copying fair weather fans. Did you know no one out east even acknowledge your manufactured "rivalry"... its because there isn't one.

Pats 47 Colts 29
    Pats 55 Jets 52 (a REAL rivalry)

Congrats on your win btw, you proved your name wrong! lulz

C-ount
    O-n
    L-osing
    T-his
    S-unday

(no offense to real colts fans, I actually respect you)

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Nope not a blow out in my book. I'm sure most people were expecting 41 to like 3. I'm not disagreeing with you on a wins a win trust me. I'm just glad we started off good we just couldn't finish.

It was a good game man. I would be lying if I wasnt nervous. The pats always have trouble in denver, and your team is great. Also, I respect tebow, hes a good person... its just too easy to make fun of him. The only thing I dont like is how ESPN talks about him every 5 seconds (and saying he deserves the MVP... like rodgers brady breeze etc dont exist)

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    It was a good game man. I would be lying if I wasnt nervous. The pats always have trouble in denver, and your team is great. Also, I respect tebow, hes a good person... its just too easy to make fun of him. The only thing I dont like is how ESPN talks about him every 5 seconds (and saying he deserves the MVP... like rodgers brady breeze etc dont exist)

I understand completely... I am a Broncos fan and I'll stand by Tebow as my QB but our D and Matt Prater are kicking ass and taking names... except for today and the Lions game... We held Gradakoski or what ever pretty well but that other dude just stepped in and was "next man up" so to speak...

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I understand completely... I am a Broncos fan and I'll stand by Tebow as my QB but our D and Matt Prater are kicking ass and taking names... except for today and the Lions game... We held Gradakoski or what ever pretty well but that other dude just stepped in and was "next man up" so to speak...

Dude I was absolutely blown away at how good Ball was doing, then totally confused as to why you guys stopped running the ball. Our secondary is terrible for the pass, but looked even worse trying to stop the run.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    "We?" "Our?"

Do you fellas have turds in your pockets? (Just playing) :):

Edbean, why are you a Pats fan if you live in IN?

I like the Pats because I've been a die-hard Michigan fan since early grade school and Brady came in guns blazing after Bledsoe got injured. What solidified my following is one of my all-time favorite moments in football...During the player announcements of Super Bowl 36, each and every Ram came out dancing like they were at a night club...When the Patriots came out as a team, I got goose-bumps.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Aww Benny...that is so cute and with you being a Michigan fan, I'll forever blame you for Henne and his lack of help to the Dolphins. I am a big Jake Long fan though so thanks for that one.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    "We?" "Our?"

Do you fellas have turds in your pockets? (Just playing) :):

Edbean, why are you a Pats fan if you live in IN?

I like the Pats because I've been a die-hard Michigan fan since early grade school and Brady came in guns blazing after Bledsoe got injured. What solidified my following is one of my all-time favorite moments in football...During the player announcements of Super Bowl 36, each and every Ram came out dancing like they were at a night club...When the Patriots came out as a team, I got goose-bumps.

Do you have a job? Do you pay taxes? Then you fund your states NFL team. Do you pay for television? Then you pay for espn, fox, cbs, etc who pays your sports team. Do you buy jerseys, hats, tshirts? Then you fund your sports team. This is no different than owning stocks in a company I.E. ownership. Yes we, our, my... this is my team, just as its anyones team of which they support. If you have a problem with the way that I talk, you are free to avoid my posts.

Im confused... you're a fan of the college that didnt start brady ever, and that makes you a patriots fan? You're more than welcome to be one, im just curious.

I was born in salem mass, I have lived in saugus, marlborough, salem, etc. My entire family save for an aunt and an uncle (who live in LA and Indy) live there. I have been a fan from when they were 1-15 and 16-1. I have family who work for reebok and outfit the team (and have bill and toms phone number), I have spent time with red auerbach and sat courtside next to larry bird (he obviously wasnt playing at the time), the 66 bruins and 72 team stayed and partied at my dads house. Unfortunately I have no affiliation with the red sox aside from attending fenway. No matter where I live I will always be a pats bruins celtics redsox fan.

Hope that answers your question ;)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom