• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HK45Mark23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Newburgh
    Folks, I just got an e-mail letter that was circulated last night among our opponents fighting HB 1065 (carry to the workplace). This was an insider letter that was not meant to be leaked.

It is a call out to all those in the forces across the state who are opposing this bill and they are mailing and calling into Governor Daniels' office requesting he veto this bill. To days Evansville Courier and Press has a large article about the ferocious push to get this bill vetoed.

In the article the Governor has not indicated what he will do other that say he is looking into the bill closer.

There's a lot of jawboning going on about the Portage, IN shooting Friday, but I don't see anyone pointing out the fact that this shooting took place before this bill has become law. So it doesn't matter whether we have a law or not allowing folks to have their guns with them at the workplace, these things have always and will always happen.

The difference will be that if we have this law, individuals will have some level of being able to protect themselves when these incidents happen.

CALL THE GOVERNOR AT 1-317-232-4567 AND ASK HIM TO PLEASE SIGN THIS BILL.

Jim and Margie
    2nd Amendment Patriots
    STAY UNITED
    www.2ndamendmentpatriots.org

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I and another friend emailed him over the weekend :).

I also pointed out that to the majority of 2nd AM supporting voters out there, it would significanly add to his record in a potential presidential run.

Not my favorite guy, but he knows how to handle money.

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    I might add that if you own a small business letting the governor know that is helpful. I suspect most small businesses don't care or support it. The CoC businesses are larger and "think" they have more to lose.

They don't comprehend that this bill may cost them less financially than trying to enforce policies prohibiting firearms, loss of good employees, and lawsuits this will open them up to when they can't protect their employees during workplace incidents.

one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Hello!

I emailed and called! :yesway: :patriot:

My email was simple but I think it works. :dunno: here it is?

Your Honorable Mitch Daniels,

I am writing today in regards to HB1065. I am sure you will give the Citizens of Indiana your support, which we want on this Bill; and sign it into Law. This Bill will Protect the Law abiding Citizens of Indiana in regards to our US Constitution, Amendment II and Indiana State Constitution, Article I. Bill of Rights, Section 32, rights.
    Governor Daniels, you have supported a number of pro-gun Bills in the past for the Protection of the Law abiding Citizens of Indiana and we urge you to continue to Protect the Rights of the Law abiding Citizens of Indiana and sign HB1065 into Law.

Thank you, Governor Daniels

Mr & Mrs one more

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    will you guys post the email addy please. i have called twice and would like to get everyone i know to email him too. i recomend in the subject writing something like: please sign 1065. that way if they never even open our emails they will at least see the subject and know what all the hundreds of emails are about, from VOTING citizens

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    will you guys post the email addy please. i have called twice and would like to get everyone i know to email him too. i recomend in the subject writing something like: please sign 1065. that way if they never even open our emails they will at least see the subject and know what all the hundreds of emails are about, from VOTING citizens

I don't know that there is an email address released. Go to this page: Governor Daniels: Ask Mitch
    and you can mail him from there.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom