• ...and so much more!
  • Jont22

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Aug 24, 2019
    Morgan County
    I currently use a 3-tier tackle box for parts storage. Springs, adapters, tools, etc…the size is fine but it’s not quite heavy duty enough for what I’m using it for…top pops off, doesn’t seat right with opened sometimes, etc.

What do you use?

Here is what I’ve got.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I currently use a 3-tier tackle box for parts storage. Springs, adapters, tools, etc…the size is fine but it’s not quite heavy duty enough for what I’m using it for…top pops off, doesn’t seat right with opened sometimes, etc.

What do you use?

Here is what I’ve got.
    3 Drawer Wide Cart Black Storage Plastic https://a.co/d/74YRP5v

I use something similar to this. Two drawers have rifle parts and one has handgun parts.
    I actually need to get another one as it's filled up.
    I buy parts as I see them on-sale. Firearms don't like to work if parts fail. Plus if a time comes when you can't buy them you'll have it on hand.

Jont22

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Aug 24, 2019
    Morgan County
    I use a mid sized tool box with small parts in clear plastic divided tackle trays. Oh, and get one bigger than you think you'll need. Parts tend to, um, accumulate.
    Box similar to this: box
    Inserts like this: tray
    I think I like this idea. Portable still which is what I’m going for but would be more sturdy than what I’m using.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    QsBxLRc.jpg

RHGurmD.jpg

SHCTZxi.jpg

Bought at Harbor Freight

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Still a nice setup. :)

Thank you. I absolutely love it. I had a cheap, three drawer plastic chest I used previously and hated it. It didn't have much room, the top sagged, making it hard to open the drawers without scattering everything inside all over the place. Only thing it had going for it was that it was better than nothing. This thing is pretty large and has room for a significant number of my magazines, plus most of my tools and other miscellaneous stuff. Plus, best IMO, it's very easy to organize everything (see the drawer with the mags laid out nicely instead of just dumped on top of each other at random). Oh and it looks fantastic. Well worth the $400 or so I spent on it.

Top Bottom