• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    Don't own one, but it appears you could get more features for the same money. I'm sure it is a nice enough 1911 though, in basic form, they pretty much all shoot well and feel good.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I've heard good reviews, but I've also heard limited reports of slides cracking or breaking. It's from how they make them. Who knows.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I have one and have said nothing but good things on here since i got it. I have had none of the previous mentioned problems. I would recommend on buying one. I thing with any gun some people have reviews that show problems with that particular gun.

TFB53

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Muncie
    I have been looking at 1911's for a while ( my first one). I was ready to buy a Kimber and then the prices went thru the roof. I had heard some good thing about the Para and was ready to do it when a Springfield Milspec seemed to good a deal to pass up. Bought it today , should be here Thursday. The Para and Springfield seem to be just good basic 1911's. A good place to start the 1911 bug. Enjoy your search.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I have been looking at 1911's for a while ( my first one). I was ready to buy a Kimber and then the prices went thru the roof. I had heard some good thing about the Para and was ready to do it when a Springfield Milspec seemed to good a deal to pass up. Bought it today , should be here Thursday. The Para and Springfield seem to be just good basic 1911's. A good place to start the 1911 bug. Enjoy your search.

Yeah i got one of each. Next is a Kimber, hopefully the prices keep going down.

chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    alot of people bash para, but i love there carry lda .45 1911. I trust para to keep me protected most days. So it's like most things, they make some good ones and some that need a fluff and buff here and there.

Top Bottom