Pami's not the only photographer in this family.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Took these outside my house this evening about 9:00 or so.

Storm-photos-005.jpg

Storm-photos-009.jpg

Storm-photos-021.jpg

Storm-photos-022.jpg

Storm-photos-025.jpg

Storm-photos-026.jpg

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    nicely done. i've always been a sucker for silhouette landscapes. any editing done?

I only cropped these. The only one that had any color fixing done is one he didn't post that was nearly all black, so I had to lighten it and increase the contrast to see the color in it.

I really like my little XTi. Next thing I know, Lars is going to be suggesting that I really *need* to upgrade to the 5D so he can steal my XTi. :)

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    The first photo was taken with the flash turned on. (I never did figure out how to turn it off....)

The rest were taken on a tripod, using the "Sports" setting which doesn't enable the flash. Longer exposure explains the brighter sky.

I wish I had gotten the bug to go out about 15 min earlier. The sky was Bright Yellow, with an eerie grey blue haze.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    I only cropped these. The only one that had any color fixing done is one he didn't post that was nearly all black, so I had to lighten it and increase the contrast to see the color in it.

I really like my little XTi. Next thing I know, Lars is going to be suggesting that I really *need* to upgrade to the 5D so he can steal my XTi. :)

even more impressive then. i shoot an xt myself. mostly soccer games now days. took me along time to give up film. old school i suppose. sure glad i can sit and snicker at weddings now. hehe.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Ahhh. That happens. Well, usually the menu area will allow that. On my nikon you can use the S mode (shutter) and it will let you use the shutter speed you want. You can always shoot in M (manual) until you get it right. That is what I usually do.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    <---- Taken about 75 photos total in his life using something other than a point and click.

25 of those, were tonight. ;)

And thanks BigCountry!

Top Bottom