• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    Free shipping on everything! M&P 399.00....surefire batteries 17.10 with sale price...Seems like everything is on sale!!!! Cannot look quick enough there are so many deals. I have a order in and have been waiting on shipping(which is fine its free), but thinking of adding to it, some of these prices are crazy!!! :rockwoot:

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    Free shipping on everything! M&P 399.00....surefire batteries 17.10 with sale price...Seems like everything is on sale!!!! Cannot look quick enough there are so many deals. I have a order in and have been waiting on shipping(which is fine its free), but thinking of adding to it, some of these prices are crazy!!! :rockwoot:

most of the stuff I want is currently sold out :crying:

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    the more i have seen and dealt with Palmetto the more i like them. They seem to be of the mind set that if they keep prices low and produce all they can it will be better and they are right. Customers flock to them because they make and sell a great product at a very fair price.

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    Just received word that my stock I ordered was not in stock and it was a TYPO error anyway, so they offered me an upgrade for it...same price. :patriot:
    Customer service has been great as well.

theundeadelvis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    I think it may be time to stock up on some ammo! Shipping usually scares me away from ordering ammo online. Even if they're not the lowest out there, free shipping may offset that.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

wow, some amazing deals.......I have been thinking about a laser site for my MP....saw tehy had a sig sauer rail type.......ordered it, for $24. If it's any good......it's a real steal.

Last edited:

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Got a Galco King Tuc IWB for $50, free shipping, and then $10 off holster sale!

I haven't seen a King Tuc for less than $70 anywhere else, even at the gun show, and now I got it for $40, woohoo!

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I am on my 3rd order from PSA in 10 days. I am upset because they lowered the price of .223 ammo and now I feel that I cannot afford not to buy more. They have a nice price on the M&Ps right now too. I think I need to remove myself from their email list because its hard not to look.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yeah 35 boxes of ammo are now headed my way!

I ordered an M&P today... the skies will be clouding over and lightning will be starting soon, as its been a while since I bought a non Glock handgun ;). Time to start getting schooled up on all the M&P stuff now (which models mags are interchangeable, etc).

Top Bottom