• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Well not really, but Kate sure made it sound like it. Sarah took Kate camping for two hours and turned her into a blubbering, whining, immature useless blonde....well, more than she usually is anyway.

This is a lesson. I don't care how beautiful a woman is (or is surgically altered to be). If we're talking a serious relationship, I want to see how that woman handles camping in the rain.

YouTube - ?ALASKA MELTDOWN? Sarah Palin Meets Kate Gosselin and Her Children Camping

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Gosselin is and always will be obnoxious. That dude she was married to is lucky they both found out they were cheating on each other. Best thing that could ever happen to him.

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    Gosselins = 2-in-1 TOOLs. They are both obnoxious, irresponsible, and of low moral character. And I bet they drink cheap whiskey, too!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Gosselins = 2-in-1 TOOLs. They are both obnoxious, irresponsible, and of low moral character. And I bet they drink cheap whiskey, too!

At least John was smart enough to get some hot young strange on the side.
    At least John was smart enough to get some hot young strange on the side.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I watched about 10 minutes of it last night. The best parts IMHO, the time at the range and then all of them out having fun in the rain while the dumbass sheep Mom stood there under the shelter.

Did anyone notice how the second 870 was set up when Palin shot the moving bear target with Buckshot. It had a Knoxx stock on it. Well, Blackhawk now. Basic 18" gun with standard mag tube, very handy.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I liked Sarah Palin, LIKED.

The whole reality show thing destroys her credibility for me. And to be honest puts her in a similar category as Kate and John, and the family of little people, and Gene Simmons, and all of those other trashy attention seeking families.

Just my opinion.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I would do anything to help my family, Sarah is just doing something for money for her family...give me my own show!! Guns, coffee, my wife and my old truck!!! TLC here I come! or Discovery, or History...ok Comedy Central

vthokie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    Gosselin came off as selfish and self centered person. She never really tried, it looks like for the childern's sake she would have made some effort.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

The whole reality show thing destroys her credibility for me. And to be honest puts her in a similar category as Kate and John, and the family of little people, and Gene Simmons, and all of those other trashy attention seeking families.

Just my opinion.

That Little People, Big Heads show is pure gold.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL

Just my opinion.

Have you ever watched the show? It's not your typical reality show by any stretch. It's better categorized as a reality adventure show.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I would do anything to help my family, Sarah is just doing something for money for her family...give me my own show!! Guns, coffee, my wife and my old truck!!! TLC here I come! or Discovery, or History...ok Comedy Central

She had a job, it was a pretty good one too. She decided it was best to quit, apparently public speaking and TV pay better than politics.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    She had a job, it was a pretty good one too. She decided it was best to quit, apparently public speaking and TV pay better than politics.

Her previous job didn't pay the over half a million dollars a year in legal fees it was costing her to keep that job. Alaska law at the time was any crackpot could accuse her of anything and it didn't cost them anything to make the accusation but she was legally required to hire her own attorney to defend herself at her own expense. At the same time, the law didn't allow her to make money like she is now.

Put all politics aside. What would you do?

Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    More power to her. She has a show that makes more people aware of the outdoors and that you can actually have fun with your family outdoors and not be a wuss. Good for her.

Top Bottom