Paladin Combativess LLC website is now open.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Yes, this post is probably a little self serving, but I think it will also help in contributing to the forum here. I would like to thank JD Haines of INGO for his great work on the site. I would also like to thank my beta testers here. Your feedback was appreciated. Please go check out the site and feel free to take part in the video discussions, or just leave us a comment. Yes, for now only MI classes are on the schedule, as we move along there will be more classes listed as well as more content.
    Thanks for your support INGO. :ingo:

Paladin Combatives LLC | Website for Paladin Combatives LLC Training Company

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Site is great Mike and I look forward to training with you again sometime. I'm gonna head over and check out the video discussions.

Congrats on the new venture!

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Location??? I couldn't find it on the website. Thanks

Hmmm? I guess we should look at that. We are based in Benton Harbor, MI the classes on the schedule so far this year are in Watervliet, MI and Bellevue (Battle Creek), MI. There will be others. IN classes are yet to be determined.

Last edited:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Hmmm? I guess we should look at that. We are based in Benton Harbor, MI the classes on the schedule so far this year are in Watervliet, MI and Bellevue (Battle Creek), MI. There will be others. IN classes are yet to be determined.

I've been to Benton Harbor. We usually drive to South Haven a few times every summer.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Awesome!

Do you have to be "Lawful Good" to attend the classes, or wear black, have a gun, and be willing to travel?

Yes, this post is probably a little self serving, but I think it will also help in contributing to the forum here. I would like to thank JD Haines of INGO for his great work on the site. I would also like to thank my beta testers here. Your feedback was appreciated. Please go check out the site and feel free to take part in the video discussions, or just leave us a comment. Yes, for now only MI classes are on the schedule, as we move along there will be more classes listed as well as more content.
    Thanks for your support INGO. :ingo:

Paladin Combatives LLC | Website for Paladin Combatives LLC Training Company

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Awesome!

Do you have to be "Lawful Good" to attend the classes, or wear black, have a gun, and be willing to travel?

Rep to you sir for letting your inner nerd out! Proof positive that people can do other things in their parent's basement besides posting on INGO. :):

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    At least that means you were reading it.:) I am sure Josh would be happy to debate the issue with you.

BUM BUM BUUUUUUUUM.....debate throwdown style!

I've got lots more videos to do, glad you guys see some value in them. I love watching and learning from these "fights." There is always something that you can take away...and you can do it without actually getting punched in the face!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Might just be the computer/monitor I'm on, but the lettering on the course descriptions seems "hazy" or shadowy.

But it might also be a reflection of the particular font + the gray textured background the text is upon.

It does look better on my phone, however. Though I can't resolve the gray textured background.

-J-

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    waaaI got lost at killing tactical pens........waaa2

I saw that and decided to pickup a Zebra F701 while I was at Staples. Not only does it clip nicely into my shirt but it writes good as well. No longer will I have to look for a pen. Reminds me of when I started carrying a SureFire light. Turns out those work good for providing light.

Side comment, I have a friend who is an edged weapons instructor. We were out shooting one day and he asked if I had a knife. I must have given him a WTF look because he immediately explained his knives were not for "cutting string".

Top Bottom