• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • acelungger

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    I am in hopes that maybe someone on here has some electronic back ground. The other day I did one of the stupid things I could do!:xmad:
    I found a used Pact Chrono for sale on another forum. I have no clue what I was thinking:rolleyes: If I would of put $50.00 with what I paid for the used one I could of had a brand new one:draw: The guy I bought it from knew nothing about it other than the person he bought it from said it worked.:laugh:
    When I got it and un boxed it, it was a lot older than I thought it was:rolleyes:
    I knew that the battery was bad, my mistake was not asking him what kind of battery it took, well the battery is inside the case (now I know why it needed a battery) I should of ask more about it before I bought it!
    I opened it up and checked it out and I changed it over to a 9volt battery.
    It powers up great, I made a Mickey Mouse mount for the sensors and so it could be put on a tripod. I took it out to the range and it worked AWESOME. There was no wind blowing so my MM mount was working, the next day I went back to the range and we had some wind, not much but enought that my risers were moving but I turned on the Chrony shot threw it and it didn't work! I have made a new mount to try, but my back won't let me get to the range right now.
    Do you all think that it was the moving around that was keeping it from giving me a reading??

I would be very great full for any and all help?
    Greg

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    could have been the lighting.... they sell sun canopies with artifial light for just this reason.... sunny days dont work well, as well as some cloudy days.

i wouldnt give up hope yet.

Top Bottom