• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    its crazy, a kid cant even be proud of something so insegnificant, yet it is something so bad in the eyes of some dumbasses!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    There's a lengthier version here that contains a quote that really flips my chit:
    “When I went to pick him up, I was told that the teacher hadn’t finished writing up her report on what took place and that I would get that later,” Ms. Geslak said. “I would have thought that when deciding to suspend my son that they would have had a complete report ready for me.”

Knee jerk first...report later (after they have time to think about how they can best spin the verbage to their own benefit, of course).

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    im still trying to figure out what the boy did wrong... oh, i know why i cant figure it out, he did NOTHING wrong!

oh yea, they better arrest that Vet who gave him the "weapon-related" piece of brass. the kids a minor for cryin-out-lound.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    im still trying to figure out what the boy did wrong... oh, i know why i cant figure it out, he did NOTHING wrong!

oh yea, they better arrest that Vet who gave him the "weapon-related" piece of brass. the kids a minor for cryin-out-lound.
    Yep.
    Found this elsewhere on the net:
    Section 269-10,h,2 states, "Whoever owns, possesses or transfers a firearm, rifle, shotgun or ammunition without complying with the provisions of section 129C of chapter 140 shall be punished by imprisonment in a jail or house of correction for not more than 2 years or by a fine of not more than $500.

No person shall sell, give away, loan or otherwise transfer a rifle or shotgun or ammunition other than (a) by operation of law, or (b) to an exempt person as hereinafter described, or (c) to a licensed dealer, or (d) to a person who displays his firearm identification card, or license to carry a pistol or revolver."

Now, I know what you are all thinking. It was not ammunition! It was just a spent case! Doesn't matter.

This is also from Section 269, "For purposes of this section, “ammunition” shall mean cartridges or cartridge cases, primers (igniter), bullets or propellant powder designed for use in any firearm, rifle or shotgun."

Under
    Massachusetts law, this child, his parents, and the veteran could all go to jail for two years. The teacher and principal could be excused at the discretion of the police for turning in the ammunition.

Top Bottom