• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marlin7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    North Liberty
    Do you know of any? The only two ranges in the South Bend area that I can think of are Midwest Range & Range in Elkhart and Kodiak Firing Range (absolutely love this place).

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    KOP, Kingsbury, go to Stillwell and turn south at the RR tracks and head in that way, or head tword Walkerton on 104 from Stillwell and go into KOP where the hatchery is.
    DNR ran range, I haven't been there in 25 yrs but they redid the range a few years ago. There is a fee to shoot there.
    The South Bend rotory club has a range, I think its on 20 east of Mishawaka. (membership required i think)
    Over by Knox is another one(can't remember the name).
    Then out on 421 south down by Radioville is Jasper-pulaski.
    And lastly Michigan City has a club, I think the range is on 20 (membership required)

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    St Joseph Restoration Club is a outside only club that I belong to. Despite it's name, it is located in Elkhart County, just across the the county line. It has a 100 yrd rifle range, a skeet range and a 25 yrd pistol range. It cost $75 a year and no, they do not prorate the year. I love it. They have rules and regs like any other place but you get a gate key.

Marlin7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    North Liberty
    Thanks for the replies.

Stillwell is probably the closest for me. I see the signs for every time I take 104 out of Walkerton and keep forgetting it's there.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    St Joseph Restoration Club is a outside only club that I belong to. Despite it's name, it is located in Elkhart County, just across the the county line. It has a 100 yrd rifle range, a skeet range and a 25 yrd pistol range. It cost $75 a year and no, they do not prorate the year. I love it. They have rules and regs like any other place but you get a gate key.

I have shot there a few times....its a nice place

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka

Yes this is a very nice place, going there today.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011

I've been thinking about signing up over there myself...

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    Also Edwardsburg Consevation Club(pistol range,100&150yd rifle) and Bend of the River Conservation Club.(West of Niles). Both are private clubs.

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    The one in Knox is Winamac FWA the range is open Tuesday-Sunday and is free. 25, 50, 100, and 200 yd ranges.

jh46544

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I live in Mishawaka and I am a member also. :cool:

Top Bottom