• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • renegade

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    IN
    I'm not trying to start any trouble here, but i've wondered several time why there are so many members from other states on a site geared for Indiana?
    I am a member of Calguns and Cogunowners, because I have friends in those states and look up things for them.
    So what bring you to Ingo?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Hellinois
    I too was lured by the classifieds. I'm about an hour from the border, so I'm am pretty local. Although I have yet to buy anything, it's nice having an active gun sale forum for private sales, within driving distance. So, if anything were to catch my eye, working a deal would be pretty easy. I frequent XDtalk as well, just came across this site when looking at private party guns for sale. I don't really post much, just browse from time to time. Some of the other forums have interesting topics. Nothing wrong with enjoying conversation with other gun enthusiasts. Plus, this seems like a fair place to get solid info on the 1500, which is semi local to me as well.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Well, my involvement has nothing whatsoever to do with the classifieds. I have been a member of some board or another for well over a decade now. I've stuck with the good ones until they went dark or did something so hideous to the interface I couldn't stand to read them. Last time it happened, a member here who I'd known from the dead/dying board suggested that I sign up, so I did.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Sorry, I am from Indiana, so this isn't about why I'm here. But I've got a few friends from other states that are active here so I can weigh in.

Some people went to college in IN, and became active with the shooting community. I have a few friends that got jobs in FL but still post here occasionally, and they still come back to visit IN and shoot in IN. I also have another friend in FL that was born and raised in IN, but I don't think he is a member on INGO.

I'm sure situations like that apply a lot. People that either grew up in IN, spent a lot of time in IN, or visit IN a lot, but live elsewhere.

renegade

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    IN
    Some people went to college in IN, and became active with the shooting community. I have a few friends that got jobs in FL but still post here occasionally, and they still come back to visit IN and shoot in IN. I also have another friend in FL that was born and raised in IN, but I don't think he is a member on INGO.

I figured most of the answers would be former Hoosiers. Just something about this state that makes you want to keep a link to. :):

Top Bottom