• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2010
    I'm a Michigan resident (though hopefully I'll be moving to Indiana in a few years) and I have a Michigan concealed pistol license. I an planning on attending an event at lucas oil stadium in a few weeks and I'm wondering if there is any state, city, or stadium specific rule or law preventing me from carrying a concealed pistol into the stadium. I ask because in michigan, carry in stadiums is specifically prohibited by state law. If it is legal, does any one have any tips or advice about carrying in lucas oil stadium? Thanks.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    No law, but it is against the rules to carry in Lucas, if you are caught they will ask you to leave, unless it's some kind of School event then it would be illegal.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    carry in an ankle holster they never check anywhere below the waste
    +1...for events at places like Lucas I find that carrying a small gun (like a j-frame) on the ankle then going to a stall in a bathroom and switching to a pocket holster works best for me.

mpholic

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    +1...for events at places like Lucas I find that carrying a small gun (like a j-frame) on the ankle then going to a stall in a bathroom and switching to a pocket holster works best for me.

Really? Now that you mention it I think you're right. How close does the wand have to come to the pistol to beep?

Great idea. Now I have to get a ankle holster for my PM9.

Top Bottom