• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Thanks to MGderf, Cathy and I got to attend our first Friends of the NRA banquet tonight. Tons of fun, good company, good food. Doesn't get any better :)

This was actually our first date in a very long time. In fact, Cathy and I were trying to figure out when the last time we got all dressed up for a date, and it was before Sean was born! We've told the boy to expect to be left behind more often, he's older and Mommy and Daddy deserve some time with each other, now. We weren't sure how folks would dress for one of these, we were overdressed LOL. She got all tarted up in a dress, with jewelry and make up and all kinds of girly stuff, I wore a suit. Heck, didn't have a suit till we hit Goodwill today and bought one for $11. We looked GOOD :)

Thanks again, Mike!

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I had a great time. It was a fun event.

The garand is about 90% correct, I knew I was introubled when I walked in the front door and saw it laying on the table.

I actually drove up through cville, and stop by your store and kick you but I couldn't find it.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I had a great time. It was a fun event.

The garand is about 90% correct, I knew I was introubled when I walked in the front door and saw it laying on the table.

I actually drove up through cville, and stop by your store and kick you but I couldn't find it.

It's on the south end, on 231, across from home depot.

Top Bottom