• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    i have a letter from dick lugar dated june 26 2008 amongst other things one sentence in there is "i believe in the rights of law abiding citizens to possess firearms for collecting,defensive,and sporting purposes, and i support indiana law related to the purchase,ownership,and carrying of firearms. which time did he tell the truth? then? now? niether?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    There was a rumor floating around a few months ago that Lugar would not be seeking re-election in 2012. I don't know how true that is, but if it is true, it's happening about 50 years too late. No typo.

There was a time that such people, caring nothing for the wishes of those who elected them would be voted out the next election. If they were particularly contemptible and disrespectful of the electorate, following the election, they were tarred, feathered, and run out of town on a rail. If they were guilty of treason, there was no waiting for the election, they went to the wall and faced a firing squad.

I won't go so far as to make a threat against a sitting US Senator, however, I do think he should be very relieved that the times he lives in do not tend to lean toward the remedies that in an earlier day he would surely have faced.

Blessings,
    Bill

DCR

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Rode down the elevator once about 15 floors with Senator Lugar and two young aides. It was winter and everyone was wearing an overcoat. The aides (goons) kept their right hands inside their overcoats all the way down. If they had been shorter and wore little sideways hats, they would have looked like little Napoleans.

RomanDad

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    Orange County CA
    How can a guy named lugar not like guns? Seriously. I want to move to IN to get away from politicians like this. Between this and the indianapolis thread I'm wondering if IN is the wrong place. Is this the direction the state is headed???

Last edited:

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Haven't you guys read the libertarians are crazy as :poop: threads!? Republicans never do anything wrong... they are never anti-firearm especially ones from Indiana. We need to keep supporting these awesome Republicans.

Morons keep re-electing this joker and you people keep chanting with religious fervor that he is better than who might end up in office. In the immortal words of Earl Pitts, WAKE UP AMUURICA.

ak keep the second

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This is crazy I hope this :poop: never gets through! Why do people vote for people like him, he doesnt listen to the people!!! Regardless I'll never sign my guns up in some national/international registry :draw:ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Didn't this dried up old creep vote against renewing the '94 assult weapon ban? What a two faced son of a %$^$% &*^*&^&^(*

Just like Dan Coats. Republicans in Indiana seem to be stuck on stupid.

PLEASE turn out and vote in all the primaries. Then you don't have to get stuck on stupid by voting for a crappy republican.

No way will I ever vote for Lugar, or for Coats. They hate us and our guns and their voting record proves it.

Top Bottom