will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    They say it was "accidental"?

What, like he meant to shoot himself in the knee but missed? :dunno:

I'm going with negligent until proven otherwise. Ouch.

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Several quips come to mind:

"Nut up or shut up"

"Oops, there's one in there" (not to mention two)

"Wow, I'll bet THAT hurt"

"That's going to leave a mark" (not to mention the brown stripe in the shorts)

Again, it looks like a violation of Rule Three (Keep the finger off the trigger
    until the sights are aligned on target), or another case for carrying the old Roscoe in a properly designed holster.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Again, it looks like a violation of Rule Three (Keep the finger off the trigger
    until the sights are aligned on target), or another case for carrying the old Roscoe in a properly designed holster.

Or, if you're going to just stuff it in your waistband, maybe you should select a handgun which has a safety, AND USE IT!!

Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Lynnwood police are continuing to investigate but "at this point it does look like it's accidental," Sessions said. A manager at Lowe's said store personnel are not commenting on the incident.

Well thank goodness there aren't going to be legal charges. :D What could the law possibly do to this man that could be worse than getting his balls blown off?

Eulogy32

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Carmel, Indiana
    I never understood why people carry for extended periods of time with no holster. I mean, sometimes I "mexican carry" from my car to my house of the girlfriend's apartment, but it's never there for more than 30 seconds. Plus, I only carry guns with manual safeties.

Second, I would never, EVER, choose to carry there with or without a holster. I made a comment on another thread about appendix carry that I wouldn't ever want my pistol that close to my gun.

Top Bottom