OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Morning Klaus.

I had an old girlfriend whose mom made a great Hollandaise sauce at every holiday or when out of town guests were on their way. Awesome chef she was.
    Hard to get by with the mixes after being exposed to all that.

Hawt daughter was not interested in cooking, hated guns, drove some little roller skate with a roof.
    Thought we could work some of that out, but it didn't happen.
    My dailies were a Crown Victoria, 38 Det Spec and I was willing to try any recipe. Impasses galore.
    :lmfao:

Last edited:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Sprinkled most of the night. Went outside around 4AM and it had stopped, but everything was soaked and making wet sounds in the calm.
    Not sprinkling now, but there are puddles in the street gutter ways.

Replenished my bird feeders, set out some suet cakes. (expensive this year!)
    Fortunately, Son got the mowing done on Thursday.
    Flowers look great. All the mums are about to explode with blooms again. Taught my daughter how to deadhead them and she's done a good job!

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sprinkled most of the night. Went outside around 4AM and it had stopped, but everything was soaked and making wet sounds in the calm.
    Not sprinkling now, but there are puddles in the street gutter ways.

Replenished my bird feeders, set out some suet cakes.
    Fortunately Son got the mowing done on Thursday.
    Flowers look great. All the mums are about to explode with blooms again. Taught my daughter how to deadhead them and she's done a good job!
    The winds pretty much blew all the blooms off my petunias in the hanging baskets. They're looking pretty beat up.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It’s spitting here still, might not be able to mow at all today
    Mowing is definitely out of the question for me. And it has really grown in the past few days. Probably going to be at least Wednesday before I get to it since I'm in the office the next two days. Hopefully work will be slow on Wednesday and I can knock it out while I'm working.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    The winds pretty much blew all the blooms off my petunias in the hanging baskets. They're looking pretty beat up.
    Our mums are permanent, planted near the entryway, somewhat protected. They did OK with all the wind.
    They weren't blooming for squat first year we moved here, but pinching consistently in spring, now they look great.

Daughter had some large plant ambitions this year, until she got her job at Humane Society. Horticultural interest has waned some.
    Now I'm not sure what to do with the "hundred and seventy three" pots everywhere.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    The best part of the reunion for me was when one of my cousins said to the other one's overbearing husband "I'm proud of you for being on your best behavior today. I noticed you didn't order anyone around or try to take over!"

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Morning everyone. Back, shoulders, knees very angry. Moving kind of slow. Heading out in a few. Wife’s dad’s side of family reunion today. Going to be small compared to years gone by. Too many gone, too old/ill, etc. especially to travel far. and younger generations…well you know.

Son is back in states from Rio for 2 weeks. Attended college home coming. Now on way here thru Friday or Saturday. Then to D.C. for something at State Dept. next week before heading back to Brazil.

HAGD

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Mowing is definitely out of the question for me. And it has really grown in the past few days. Probably going to be at least Wednesday before I get to it since I'm in the office the next two days. Hopefully work will be slow on Wednesday and I can knock it out while I'm working.
    Hoping I can do that on Tuesday

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    If it stays dry this morning I want to get out and pick up the sticks and branches and get them on the burn pile.
    Good morning DD Brandon Expat Red Greg’s Ancjr Fozone Sam OnebdV8 Patience Bedome All of soggy Ingo land. Walnuts for me.. raining now so more coffee and watch the rain. Have a blessed Sunday. Tim

Top Bottom