OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I like grape preserves the most. Regular grape jelly works though.
    I'll have to see if that works out for me, next turkey maybe.

Have one waiting for my efforts. I plan to do the same as I did with July 4th ham. Slow smoke on my old Weber. Weather permitting, of course.
    I've been lucky for four years running, but only a really good gambler knows when his cards have gone rancid.

I can't say how many times I've shirked leftover put away duty by grabbing a roll or two, some turkey, slathering with cranberries and making a get away.
    :thumbsup:

Last edited:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Wife is about to leave and brave the day to finish her week.

Son and I are about to muscle up and give the entire house a good swabbing. Nothing bad, but everything is about due and if we don't detail it some, she will do so tomorrow on her first day off.

I want her to return home in the morning to a clean house, safe place, snuggle zone, no worries.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I'll have to see if that works out for me, next turkey maybe.

Have one waiting for my efforts. I plan to do the same as I did with July 4th ham. Slow smoke on my old Weber. Weather permitting, of course.
    I've been lucky for four years running, but only a really good gambler knows when his cards have gone rancid.

I can't say how many times I've shirked leftover put away duty by grabbing a roll or two, some turkey, slathering with cranberries and making a get away.
    :thumbsup:
    Just a heads up, it's deli sliced turkey I use it on when I make a sammy. I havnt tried it on chunky carved turkey like we have at Thanksgiving or Christmas. I will definitely try it though this year and get back with you.

Top Bottom