OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It's too early to message my son, but I really hope he got his painting finished yesterday. He is supposed to fly back to Germany on Tuesday...already delayed that a week to spend more time on this project.

Almost time for me to leave so I need to get a few things done here.

Short day at work today and then all day at my parents' house tomorrow. Last update I had on them...mom now thinks she is at one of my sister's houses and is getting much more confused. This is progressing quickly....she had mild confusion when I was there two weeks ago but was mostly clear on what was going on. The only thing she seemed confused about then was her meds and what she had taken/not taken. I could tell by what was missing as she a separate container for each time she is supposed to take things. She also can't figure out how to work the oven anymore. They are both getting progressively worse and she just loses more weight every time I see her. Protein shakes, etc. are not really helping.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Short day at work today and then all day at my parents' house tomorrow. Last update I had on them...mom now thinks she is at one of my sister's houses and is getting much more confused. This is progressing quickly....she had mild confusion when I was there two weeks ago but was mostly clear on what was going on. The only thing she seemed confused about then was her meds and what she had taken/not taken. I could tell by what was missing as she a separate container for each time she is supposed to take things. She also can't figure out how to work the oven anymore. They are both getting progressively worse and she just loses more weight every time I see her. Protein shakes, etc. are not really helping.

Been there myself...

Top Bottom