• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Scary is right. Most people would load their undershorts if they knew how close to this we really are.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Am I a baby when I started actually crying during that?
    Am I less of a human for being terrified at that prospect portrayed in the video?

:( Information indeed and agreed, we are close. My laptop remembers half the places I go to. Some places I go to online know when things have changed and suggest other sites or products based on my browsing history.

Morbid, yes, but I am glad my grandfather died relatively recently. He would be angry to the point of, god, I dont know what, at something like that. The greatest generation, fostering technology and science, my god, if they only knew how their dream was perverted?

As stated in another thread: If they go to microchips, they will find me in my shower in my best suit after eating a fine meal, half dead from blood loss, a gash in my arm where the chip was, likely before the Agent responding sees me look up and smile, before he pulls the trigger on his submachinegun.

I'd rather die than live in dystopia.

CrimsonRayne

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    I just recently read something on how all major ISPs are now tracking what you do mainly to stop internet pirating, but they can't do that without looking at everything you do. It's kinda disturbing, because if don't comply they will simply stop providing you and give you a black mark so that no ISP will give you service until you sign a very lengthy contract.

This is a very scary thing. Thank the heavens I don't order pizza for delivery.

Backyardace

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Dang! No more sending pizzas to the neighbors house! Thanks to caller id, no more prank calls either. Glad I grew up before technology! :D

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    On the other hand, I found myself thinking, 'if Living Social knew more about me, they'd stop sending me facial and breast enlargement ads....... '

Top Bottom