• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I am old and move slow and don't squat at all, Looking for an ATV lift, I am working on ATV's on a regular basis but not for a living, so lift would be nice

Anybody got opinions on the Sears ATV lift

atv lift.JPG

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Thanks, If there are others that people have experience with I would love to hear I wouldn't mind a table but that precludes some wheel work without other jacks correct?

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I have one a use it on my ATV , lawn tractor , dirt bike.. its about 10 years old and the only issue I had was the handle to pull it around broke at the weld.. never fixed it, just use it. Its handy and multi-purpose for me. Sure beats trying to pick up a lawn mower and set it on jack stands..

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    I have the Craftsman 1500 lb MC/ATV jack. Only used it a few times and worked good for me. Sold ATV, traded MC on a trike - doesn't work for trike or my tractor/mower so it just sits in corner of shop. If you lived in N. IN would let you try it or buy it cheap.

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    I have the professional model if it is any different , have had it for years and no problems out of it thus far. Makes cleaning the harley very easy.

bigbaloo95

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    wolcottville
    Same company makes several different brands. They all hold up pretty well. I used to work on 90cc race quads for kids. I used a taller scissor style motorcycle lift . They don't have the weight capacity this one does though it was nice having everything at workbench height. If money isn't an issue I would look for a used pneumatic lift like the pro's use. More height and sturdier. If money is a concern the lift you are looking at will do the job.

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    I have the an aluminum one very similar to what Darkkevin linked that I bought from Harbor Freight a few years ago. I use it to lift my Side X Side about 1,300 lbs and love it.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I've been looking at the harbor frieght one and was hoping it wasn't too cheap but I don't do daily work just wanting something to help when I do work on them

How wobbly is the system, As in

If I take off the front wheels off do I need to take the back wheels off to keep it from tipping?

Top Bottom