• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brocksdad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2010
    I have been tossing around the Idea of getting a Rifle chambered in the 6mmbr.

I havent done a ton of research on the round or any of the manufacturers. I have noticed though that they are not cheep buy any means. I have a nice Remington SPS BBL 308 that I am haveing a ball with. But a fellow at the local range I am a member or brought up the 6mmbr and I was intreaged.

Any thoughts?:dunno:

Bryce

Brocksdad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2010
    Thats great info. I am really wanting to focus most of my shooting in that direction. I will check that out. Any thoughts on the 6br ?

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    I have been tossing around the Idea of getting a Rifle chambered in the 6mmbr.

I havent done a ton of research on the round or any of the manufacturers. I have noticed though that they are not cheep buy any means. I have a nice Remington SPS BBL 308 that I am haveing a ball with. But a fellow at the local range I am a member or brought up the 6mmbr and I was intreaged.

Any thoughts?:dunno:

Bryce

6mm BR, it's fantastic. I started shooting with a group a few years ago, started with a 222 Rem, and then bought an Rem 700 action and had ER Shaw build a complete 6mm PPC.

If you do a little searching, Gunbroker has a few for sale, Savage has
    F-class right from the factory. If you find yourself with more $$$$$$, many custom builds available. Good luck, and please keep us posted!

fireball168

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Clinton
    I'll never be without one.

10 twist works well for the shooting I do, 87g V-Max and 95g BT's are devastating on varmints, 68g Bergers for range work.

If you want to talk specifics - let me know, I've had several different variations over the years.

Top Bottom