• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I had this jewel show up on my facebook feed. I think someone needs to look up the definition of treason.

1549339_766054836820906_3421263127695092941_n_zpsc75d88ec.jpg

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Really, what it boils down to is: Dissent with Republicans/conservatives is patriotic. Dissent with leftists/Democrats is treason.

If you switch "Republicans/conservatives" with "leftist/Democrats," then you'll get a statement that applies to most INGO posters. Pot and kettle, do not call each other black.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

They keep using that word. I don't think it means what they think it means.

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    I'm stunned, STUNNED I tell you, to learn that the lefties are inherently stupid and incapable of thinking. :rolleyes:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I had this jewel show up on my facebook feed. I think someone needs to look up the definition of treason.

1549339_766054836820906_3421263127695092941_n_zpsc  75d88ec.jpg

Maybe they should also listen to one of their presidential candidate front runners. It'd be a real shame to shoot her for treason before she even gets the nomination.

[video=youtube_share;NJxmpTMGhU0]http://youtu.be/NJxmpTMGhU0[/video]

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Gee, how many of those same lefty-loon libtards are then 'guilty' of treason when they carried signs stating "Kill GWB", eh? :rolleyes:

Considering that treason is defined (emphasis mine):

"treason (noun): the crime of trying to overthrow your country's government or of helping your country's enemies during war." (Merriam-Webster) or similarly,

"treason (noun) 1. the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign. 2. a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state. 3. the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery." (Dictionary.com)

It would appear that if anyone were to be accused and tried for 'treason', it would be the Liar-In-Chief.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'd like to see a link to the original posting... just to make sure. Doubt it will be posted given it's photobucket source. Do you guys really follow so blindly without asking questions?

Kut (thinks it's more likely a righty that created the pic)

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Good thing treason is defined in the Constitution, otherwise it really would be at the whim of the current president (as the photo in the OP suggests).

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I'd like to see a link to the original posting... just to make sure. Doubt it will be posted given it's photobucket source. Do you guys really follow so blindly without asking questions?

Kut (thinks it's more likely a righty that created the pic)
    Well, it's on their Facebook page, not quite halfway down, on the right, about as large as the OP posted in this thread. Gleaned the link in about 5 seconds of 'research', right off the original image posted by the OP.

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrats

The information provided in their banner on that page sure doesn't infer them to be a "righty" group.

It's a never-ending source of amusement to continually see just how loony the 'loony-left' really is. :laugh:

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Gee, how many of those same lefty-loon libtards are then 'guilty' of treason when they carried signs stating "Kill GWB", eh? :rolleyes:

Considering that treason is defined (emphasis mine):

"treason (noun): the crime of trying to overthrow your country's government or of helping your country's enemies during war." (Merriam-Webster) or similarly,

"treason (noun) 1. the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign. 2. a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state. 3. the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery." (Dictionary.com)

It would appear that if anyone were to be accused and tried for 'treason', it would be the Liar-In-Chief.

US Constitution Article III Section 3. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, it's on their Facebook page, not quite halfway down, on the right, about as large as the OP posted in this thread. Gleaned the link in about 5 seconds of 'research', right off the original image posted by the OP.

The information provided in their banner on that page sure doesn't infer them to be a "righty" group.

It's a never-ending source of amusement to continually see just how loony the 'loony-left' really is. :laugh:

Touche, thanks for the link. I was wrong. I will note never to listen to that group's ramblings as it's obviously chalked full of idiots.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

- Theodore Roosevelt

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN

ugh! that link was bad for my blood pressure!

Top Bottom