• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Dear Users,

Stop taking screen-captures, printing them out, then scanning them back in and dropping the scanned image into Word before e-mailing it to me. You're doing it wrong and it makes me want to scream.

Sincerely,
    Every IT Sysadmin In The World

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm gonna pass the clue-by-four across the back of their head to keep it from happening.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    But but but.....

If I take a high resolution scan, I can blow it up and make the file about 100 times larger than it really needs to be. And by doing this, I can make myself feel important!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    The problem is that the only application they know about is Word and they don't know how to get the image into it without doing "insert image". It never occurs to them to just open Paint and paste the screen cap there. So what I end up getting is a tiny, grainy, hard-to-read, black and white image with a file size about 100 times larger than it needs to be.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Dear Users,

Stop taking screen-captures, printing them out, then scanning them back in and dropping the scanned image into Word before e-mailing it to me. You're doing it wrong and it makes me want to scream.

Sincerely,

ROFLMAO....a-freakin-men!!!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I just emailed you 20 different emails, all with attachments. I numbered them 1 through 20. Hopefully I didn't clog up your INBOX. Which of the emails that I sent with the various attachments was correct? Just let me know the "NUMBER" from the subject line. That way I'll know the right way for when I really want to do it right.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You should pass a resolution to keep this from happening.
    Oh, Congress can pick this up and have hearings and debates and then pass a law that allows the .gov to pry into everything we do on our computers to make sure we don't do this wrong in the future.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Dear Users,

Sincerely,

Sounds like someone needs a vacation in the Bastard Operator from Hell archives...

mdeshon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Out yander
    Or if you have windows 7 use the dam snipping tool. Scutter we have people that do what you said all the time. Drives me crazy.

Top Bottom