• ftbstrd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    OOW VZ2000 (VZ58) Price lowered!

IT"S GONE!!!!! TRADED!!!!

Due to lack of funds I have my VZ2000 for sale!

I bought this a while back from another member and Love this rifle but I need another 1911 for everyday carry so this has to find a new home.
    The rifle is in awesome shape, it is 7.62x39mm and I have put under 500 rounds thru it without a single ftf! The rifle has folder stock, extended mag release, original military bbl with perm attached Miculek style break, solid stock, fab defense pistol grip, an original grip painted black, 5 new mags in a new pouch, 4 used mags in a used pouch, 2 sets of black painted hand guards with gas tubes, 2 extra black butt stocks, an extra bolt and carrier assy, top cover with springs, an unused bayonet and can include a bit of ammo if desired.

I am asking $1000 O.B.O. for everything or $800 for the rifle with 4 used mags and solid (non folding) butt stock. I will take a partial trade for a .45acp pistol, trade even for a high end 1911 in .45acp, maybe partial trade with a cz P07, 75,85 or 97, stock AR +cash or Let me know what you have to trade!

This is a pic that was used when I bought it. Everything is the same except ace butt stock not included. The gray is darker than in this pic also.
    mvc005fj.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom