• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Birdman002

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    South Bend
    Lets just regulate everything else, appoint a ton of overpaid officials to see this through so more of our hard earned tax paying money can go to waste.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    So after the AZ shooting they wanted to stop selling mass quantities of bullets because from what I understand right before shooting people he went in and bought a box or two of ammo totally like 1-200 rounds!!

Now after Colorado it comes up again. Is there any evidence that the latest wack job bought ammo online? Sounds like he got plenty of other BOMB MAKING materials through mail order but didn't hear anything about ammo.

Ugh. Painful. Lets just ban everything that will make us safe. Lets start a ban on breathing...

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    This is total BS. Who cares if he bought 6,000 rounds, he only used about 100!!!!! How did the 6,000 rounds make any difference whatsoever, and how would a ban do anything other than give LGS's a monopoly on ammunition?

If that Aurora shooter would've bought two hundred rounds this would not even be an issue. Just because he bought it, not because he used it all to commit a crime, we all get punished.

I'm royally pissed over this. If Obama gets re-elected we are all screwed. The bill also says that whenever we order large amounts of ammo we get reported to police--great, I'm going to be under surveilance 24/7, have SWAT knocking down my door and shooting my dogs, because I target practice, and train a lot.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Well, like I said, I haven't seen the specific piece of legislation that has been offered up today. But as those — as that and other pieces of legislation make their way through the legislative process, you know, we'll consider — we'll evaluate them as they make their way through the process," he noted.

Umm, it's a bill. It's going nowhere.

It wasn't going anywhere last month when this story was reported. Why does anyone think it is going anywhere now.

Trading_Fool

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Buy mosin ammo now before it is 200 per can. And if you think that I am kidding, look at your local store. I bought it online yesterday for about 160 for 880 rnds, and at my local gun shop(camby area) 130 for 440. If you cannot but it online, it will go up.

Top Bottom