• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    I do appreciate the acknowledgment and the understanding in reference to my little baby antics about posting. As to breaking rules and closing posts? I'm not down with censorship of any kind--too many unfortunate historical incidents began with such things.
    Truthfully, I am a little bummed that I have lived in Indiana for the last two years and only just discovered this forum. I do try to make decent, worthwhile posts because I am glad this place is here. I don't think I'm the only one who turns on the news or drives to work in Chicago (I live in NWI) looking at all of the violence that isn't committed because there are no guns in Chicago. Just like when I lived in Washington and there were no guns there. Or New Orleans when Blanco decreed all registered guns be seized after the floods. It is a lonely world for We of the Open Eye. Our presence here demonstrates that we are all willing to fight for a unifying belief. Your being here means that you are defending my right and ability to protect my family. I am serious about that.
    Whatever finger-pointing is done, read my posts, they're all quality. My not having access to classifieds doesn't hinder gun buying, it only prevents gun selling.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Truthfully, I am a little bummed that I have lived in Indiana for the last two years and only just discovered this forum......... I don't think I'm the only one who turns on the news or drives to work in Chicago (I live in NWI) looking at all of the violence that isn't committed because there are no guns in Chicago. Just like when I lived in Washington and there were no guns there. Or New Orleans when Blanco decreed all registered guns be seized after the floods. It is a lonely world for We of the Open Eye. Our presence here demonstrates that we are all willing to fight for a unifying belief. Your being here means that you are defending my right and ability to protect my family. I am serious about that.

FTFY

Extraneous info removed. Leave out the censorship commentary.

Good post.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Whatever finger-pointing is done, read my posts, they're all quality.

Oh, like this kind of quality?

Yeah, guilty as charged. Trying to inconspicuously raise my number of posts...

If you would express yourself on other topics the way you have about not having 50 posts yet (in two separate threads, even!), you'd be golden.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    As to breaking rules and closing posts? I'm not down with censorship of any kind--too many unfortunate historical incidents began with such things.

Keep in mind that INGO is a privately owned and funded internet message board. The rules have been clearly defined by the owner and mods, and the enforcement thereof has also been spelled out.

Ultimately, this is Fenway's house, and we are all guests here. Act accordingly.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Keep in mind that INGO is a privately owned and funded internet message board. The rules have been clearly defined by the owner and mods, and the enforcement thereof has also been spelled out.

Ultimately, this is Fenway's house, and we are all guests here. Act accordingly.

You talk like you used to be a Mod. I don't understand this? :dunno:

:lol2: :D

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    Oh, like this kind of quality?

If you would express yourself on other topics the way you have about not having 50 posts yet (in two separate threads, even!), you'd be golden.

One tongue-in-cheek post on 50 posts. The other was regarding what the gun-owning community means to me.

Perhaps if I posted "Welcome to INGO" a few hundred times...

Ballistics, calibers, politics, I am well-versed. If I make an Obama joke and then off-handedly, facetiously remark about low post count afterwards, then what? If I post again about a silly prejudice--in response to humorous statements by others. Oh well, you've got my number I suppose.

Top Bottom