• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Man charged for accidentally firing gun at McDonald's

Guess he should have spent more training time on what to do when you have to number two.:dunno:

It would be interesting to know more gun/holster related details of this situation, if nothing else, to serve as a warning to others.

So, in the absence of details, let us engage in rampant speculation or at least some crude bathroom humor. Who wants to go first?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Kirk Freeman? Gun safety for Yee, but not for me...

Why would Leland Yee be in a bathroom in South Bend?

I don't think Mr. Boston is an INGO member. If he were, he would know to leave the ^&%$#@ gun in the *&^%$#@*% holster and not to play with it to confirm that it is real.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I don't think Mr. Boston is an INGO member. If he were, he would know to leave the ^&%$#@ gun in the *&^%$#@*% holster and not to play with it to confirm that it is real.

He would also know you need 50 post for the classifieds and that we have a FAQ.:laugh:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    1050 AM The Chief!....for some reason that struck me as funny.

Anyhoo.

Just say "No" to no. 2 in public restrooms. I just read an old post in the Political Forum about a guy who was handcuffed for 6 hours and not allowed to use a toilet for 10 hours....so what's this yahoo's excuse for using a McDonald's bathroom while armed?

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    1050 AM The Chief!....for some reason that struck me as funny.

Anyhoo.

Just say "No" to no. 2 in public restrooms. I just read an old post in the Political Forum about a guy who was handcuffed for 6 hours and not allowed to use a toilet for 10 hours....so what's this yahoo's excuse for using a McDonald's bathroom while armed?

Not seeing a problem here.:dunno: I mean, we're talking about a guy and not some pregnant chick.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Not seeing a problem here.:dunno: I mean, we're talking about a guy and not some pregnant chick.

My point exactly. No no. 2 in a public restroom means no need to even touch your gun....er.... firearm. If you have to unholster your firearm for no. 1, there's no help for you.

Top Bottom