OK, What the hell is it and where can I get one?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    BigDamnGun.jpg

Never mind...lol.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea_Q8C_67jY[/ame]

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    No way on earth would I want to fire that cartridge in a rifle... Let alone a handgun.

No sir, no way, no how.

Although, you could probably keep your retinas and aorta intact by using the revolver. Who needs fully functioning hands and wrists, anyhow?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I like this guy shooting it. The high barrel just makes it want to rotate and hit you in the face.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZL797pOAZ0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Last edited:

SHCdvldg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Waukesha
    Arent these the same guns the "gat men" use in the movie Looper? I know the recoil in the movie is not accurate, but I'm pretty sure they've all got the same revolvers.

Nvm, the guns used in Looper by the "gat men" were Magnum Research BFRs in .45-70 Govt.... still wouldn't want to shoot that pistol!

Last edited:

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    There used to be a guy in southern indiana that made those, maybe eveansville? My uncle has three of them, one is made into a lamp the other two are fuctional.

My dentist as a kid was partners with a guy making big brass framed revolvers, the dentist was in Greenfield he had some of the machines in his basement but other parts were made by his partners, I think his name was Dr. Majors,

Anyone remember those guns, I was a kid and don't remember the name

Exo594

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    My dentist as a kid was partners with a guy making big brass framed revolvers, the dentist was in Greenfield he had some of the machines in his basement but other parts were made by his partners, I think his name was Dr. Majors,

Anyone remember those guns, I was a kid and don't remember the name

I think the gun business was very profitable for the dentist, yes? Lots of dentistry to do after they buy a revolver.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I like guns and I like to shoot. That is just to much. No way would I pull the trigger on that thing. The cost? That thing cost more than some cars. Disregarding the Hospital bills that thing would cost more than a 50BMG per round to shoot. May be if you filled it with black powder it wouldn't be to bad. No. No way that would still be half a can of black powder per round. Each to his own.

Top Bottom