• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I love how the media tries to spin this. The reporters know damn well these are ILLEGALS and yet they are completely ok with it. The landlord dont get me started he is complaining because he is not making money off them because they are going elsewhere, he should be charged with harboring a criminal. He is just as guilty!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZQg5khbQtM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Ariz. Illegal Immigrants Flee[/ame]

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Hey Mods, can we get an Illegal Immigrant section going on INGO? Here are a few just from the first page of the Politics section. Not that I don't mind reading them or participating in them, but we have enough to start an "Immigration" category. There are probably more of these threads going than there are 2nd Amendment threads going.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._discussion/98238-oh_those_poor_illegals.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...group_plans_to_patrol_smuggling_corridor.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-time_to_expand_immigration_for_mexicans.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ts_remove_illegals_a_real_govt_operation.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._s_becoming_a_babylon_tower_pat_buchanan.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...sion/97969-state_rep_mocks_the_minutemen.html

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    "Fifteen years of possessions..." but she can't answer the question in English?

"She's undocumented..." you mean, she entered the United States illegally or she manifested from thin air?

"I was born and raised in the United States and it's hurting me now..." start a Village People tribute band, tough guy...

DustinG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    According to her, a criminal is someone who kills, so a bank robber is not a criminal if they don't kill? A person who breaks into your house at night and takes all of your possessions is not a criminal by her definition either. A rapist is also not a criminal in her view...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    The Latino illegal immigration has spiked Crime levels.

They've spiked Educational HS drop out rates.

They continue to be burden upon Society.

And this idiot has the nerve to talk about the criminality of the people, who arent even legal to begin with?

Miguel made a great point.

My Family are legal recent immigrants on my Father's Mother Side, they spoke English, and now it is a primary language. We accepted, endorsed and prided the American heritage.

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    "Fifteen years of possessions..." but she can't answer the question in English?

:+1:
    She understands English or they edited out the translator...

Several years ago in Frankfort, I was taking care of my grandparents house. The neighbors where renting a duplex next door and a house across the street never spoke English to us. We tried to ask them questions and asked them to turn down the circus music and they only would say, no hobla englash. One day I went over and asked them to move their car so I could mow the yard (it was parked in the grass next to my grandparents gravel driveway). I said rocks usually get kicked up can you move your car... ah ah no hobla... So I mowed, and kicked some rocks up on car. About 20minutes after I was done there was a knock on the door. One of the guys from next door that owned the car that I asked him to move it, is standing there and as plain as day says, 'excuse me, I just wanted to let you know you broke the passengers side window in my car' as he points across the yard. I said 'well I did ask you to move the car and you said you didn't speak English and you didn't move the car, yet your standing here speaking English perfectly. Maybe you should have taken my request to move your car seriously...' I then told him my uncle own this shop over on this road and if you go there he will give you a quote on replacing the window and then I'll pay for.

Few days later I dropped by again and he had a new car sitting out front. I asked him if he had fixed the other car window and what is cost, he said no he sold the car because he didn't have any paperwork and didn't want to file an insurance claim... (IE no license, no insurance and probably not even a citizen) Every time I showed up with my truck trailer and mower after that all of those cars disappeared!

I know 10-15 years ago in Frankfort, they gave the drivers tests in Spanish and had a translator there giving the test. She got busted for reading the questions and then giving them the answers, to get there drivers licenses... I'm sorry but if you can't speak or read English you don't need to be driving... all the signs are in English! :patriot:

Last edited:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I LOL'd a few times. Once that reality set in that they are not welcomed in AZ and the douche bag that has made a living off of renting crappy houses to illegals who I hope is scrambling to pay the bank note on the properties.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    Few days later I dropped by again and he had a new car sitting out front. I asked him if he had fixed the other car window and what is cost, he said no he sold the car because he didn't have any paperwork and didn't want to file an insurance claim... (IE no license, no insurance and probably not even a citizen) Every time I showed up with my truck trailer and mower after that all of those cars disappeared!..

:patriot:

He probably kept switching cars because each one had 15 kilos of cocaine in the gas tank. Rather than unloading the drugs they would just switch cars. CRIMINALS.

chrisheacock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    I LOL'd a few times. Once that reality set in that they are not welcomed in AZ and the douche bag that has made a living off of renting crappy houses to illegals who I hope is scrambling to pay the bank note on the properties.

Exactly how I feel! This guy claims it's hurting him too... give me a break. That's like an drug dealer complaining that his clients getting deported is hurting business. Don't rent to illegal aliens and you don't have this issue. For someone that has lived there his whole life, he sure is a disgrace to his country.

$.02

dleeharrison

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Adios muchachos - turn around - go south and don't let the door hit you in the cuolo!!!

My sister lives in south central Colordao - the place is full of the illegals.

dleeharrison

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    I grew up in the border town of El Paso (across from Juarez) in the 1950's and at that time, the Mexicans would come across and have their children in Texas to be naturalized citizens so this is not a recent issue. The naturalization service agents and would pick them up and shuttle them back across the border. By the time the agents would return to the US, the Mexicans would be back across the border.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom