Tropical Minnesota
    Red circle - would be assassin
    Red line - assassin's bullets path
    Red rectangle - stage
    White circle - Trump
    Blue circle - secret service snipers
    Blue lines - secret service bullets path

ButlerFarm02.JPG
    I don't know exactly where the stage was or how big it was so I just made it up based on the video.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I love how organizations gets mad at Libs of TikTok, but all they do is repost what the left has posted.
    Simple. They live in an echo chamber where their behavior is reinforced, and others calling them out on it triggers some cognitive dissonance. In other words in make them uncofortable in their reinforcing bubble of insanity. They quickly work to crush any objectors less they are faced with the insanity of their own beliefs.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Some examples of the "media", and other responses

0:58 (CNN) Secret Service rushes Trump off stage after he falls at rally.

1:18 (CNN) Trump injured in incident at rally

1:31 (CNN) Video captures what happened at Trump rally that left him injured

2:22 (Rep. Steven Woodrow) The last thing America needed was sympathy for the devil but here we are.

Some statements from the past (incitement)
    2:47 (Sen. Pelosi) I just don't know why there aren't uprisings all over the country. Maybe there will be.

2:53 (?MSNBC interview) People need to start taking to the streets. This is a dictator.

2:57 (?MSNBC interview) There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there is distress in our lives.

3:00 (Sen. Pelosi) Enemy of the State

3:03 (Chris Cuomo) Show me where protest are supposed to be polite and peaceful.

3:07 (some female comedian) Do something about your Dad's immigration practices you feckless...

3:11 They go low we kick

3:13 (MSNBC interviewer) How do you resist the temptation to run up and (makes choking motion with hands)

3:16 (Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon) The biggest terror threat in this country is white men. Most of them radicalized to the right.

3:23 (MSNBC interviewer) You should have punched him in the face (and continues a bit)

3:34 (DeNiro) I'd like to punch him in the face :rofl:

3:36 (Pres. Biden) If we were in high school I'd take him behind the gym and beat the h*ll out of him. :rofl:

3:38 (actor) Punch some people in the face

3:40: (actor) When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?

3:44 (?) They're still gonna have to go out and put a bullet in Donald Trump and that's a fact.

3:48 scene from a Snoop Dog video of him shooting Trump

3:51 scene from a play of Trump being stabbed to death

3:54 (?) Where is John Wilkes Booth when you need him?

3:58 (what's her name) holding severed bloody head of Trump in the air

4:00 (Madonna) I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House

4:07 A Missouri State Senator is under investigation for saying she hopes for assassination.

4:14 (Maxine Walters) I will go and take Trump out tonight

Back to the media

4:27 CNN explaining there is no threat to Trump and the people around him perceive a threat that is not legitimate

4:43 Complaining that Trump said "fight, fight, fight" after he was shot. And that's not the message that should be sent.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

People warning the secret service and police were taking video of the guy as he shoot.

This is beyond a failure in security. The secret service sniper who actually got the hit may have been the only one on station who did the best he could(given the tree between the two that blocked most of his view of that building). The protection layout(if everything is correctly located on this image), begs more questions be asked. Not to mention having a totally unsecure area less than 140 yards out,with traffic in and out of it. I think Trump was closer to the building than this image shows though(one road over to the west), still the same problem for the counter sniper though,visability.

layout.jpg

If the above is correct positioning, the counter sniper failed at his job. No matter how you look at it, this was a total failure of the secret service. DEI hiring DOES NOT WORK.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom