• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    So everyone seems to be reporting on ammo sighting. How about Primers? Post here when you find primers to help everyone else out!!! I'm now under 1k and I'm starving!

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I think primers would 'fit' in with the overall ammo twitter alerts, too.
    Even good GUN deals would be fine as long as they are the best deals.

I also urge DEALERS to Tweet what they have available. None have so far, though.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Anybody up for a Indy area group buy and split the hazmat?

i am but you will have to put it in the group by section as fenway doesnt allow group buy "feelers" i am only in if you can find them for less than 25 per 1k i will split shipping and hazmat... and they must be in stock... i am not a fan of waiting lists.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I need small rifle and small pistol and I checked and Midway and natchez are our already unless they got some in between the time I post this and the time you read this

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    i am only in if you can find them for less than 25 per 1k i will split shipping and hazmat... and they must be in stock... i am not a fan of waiting lists.

I haven't found either yet <$25/k or in stock.

Yeah waiting lists suck, but Natchez and midway arent't taking backorders anyway.

Raoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    I don't reload (yet), so I don't really know what to look for, but I was in Seymour yesterday and Bassmaster's had large and small pistol primers. 4.99/100 and 1000 ct. large pistol didn't see a price.

mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    i only need 300 to load up 44mag that i have. if i found any in a store i would buy 1000. But since i am asking in this thread i don't want to dig to deep into anyones supply that is kind enough to sell them to me.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i doubt anyone is interested but im calling around looking for primers and ludco in parker city has large and small rifle and ? for 25$ per 500. and thats only if you buy somthing else. but he does have mt powder

Balinor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    midwest (mishawaka probably the elkhart store too but call) has pmc small rifle/small rifle magnum primers. they had a pallet of them they were almost $40 a box of 1k but i thought it said something cheaper if you bought a case (5k) sorry i dont remember the price for the case.

Top Bottom