• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    When my son and I first moved in here and he started school, he never cried racism when he was targeted by a young black kid when he started elementary school. The kid singled him out and tried wiping boogars in his mouth. Then the kid approached him another day and asked my son "what's your dads name". My son wouldn't tell him and then during a school function one day, the kid then asked my son "is your dads name B****". I thought to myself "WTF is going on. How does this kid now my name. Nobody hollared racism over it though and I'm not a racist but somebody sure thinks so. Like I said before, all it takes is for someone to accuse you and it's on like DK.

Last edited:

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I am sure that tomorrow when the plant manager at my place returns he will be up in arms (pun intended) about how bad Indiana is for allowing people to carry in their vehicle.

More ammo for the idiots is absolutely correct. Sad day for all involved, but I dread going into work for another reason now.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I thought this would be a good post to vent this. This is another cowardess game that can lead to tragedy and sad events and can provoke a person to do who knows what.
    True story: No one sued, cried harrassment, racism or discrimination when my son was followed into grade school and approached by another kid and they made friends. Not a problem with me, but when the kid comes over to spend the night and left the next day, my son tells me he was asking odd questions about my house. I call the mother to find out what the problem is and the kid in the background tells his mother, quote: "you told me to ask questions".
    Well my son later tells me "supposedly" she worked for CPS. WTF I said to myself. Who would send little kids to infiltrate a persons house and invade their privacy and rights. If they needed to know something, just ask me. I feel sorry for the kid being used like that for someone elses agenda. Whatever that may be. I can get over stuff like this easy enough but someone else may not. They need to have their ass kicked whoever set that up. That's the fruitcake liberal troublemakers I'm worried about and what's their next move is my legitimate concern. It's all just someones sick way of thought control, playing games, showing off their power or sleeping with my past would be my guess. This is the kind of s*** that can set a person off.
    Upsetting and disturbing: yes
    Go off the deep end: not a chance
    Kick a punks ass for setting it up: much obliged if I can make em swing first but I don't know how. I just don't tick that way.

And guess what? Both times the kid called the house for my son under 2 different phone #'s, just so happen to coincidently show on my caller I.D. the last names of 2 different co-workers from the job I was laid off from. I guess I'm supposed to ignore this while these fruitcakes f**** play their little games and trample my rights and destroy my 2nd Amendment rights. Now, due to these events and past threats mentioned in another post, after seeking proffesional advice, I now have to appeal my denied LTCH and defend my 2nd Amendment right because I feel I am being mis labeled as something I'm not. You never know who these button pushing cowards are going to set off carrying on this way. This is exactly why I don't mingle with trouble makers.
    I've been put to the test with a lot of coincidental stupid strange going ons like this for the last 5 years. I have remained stable, raised my son and held a job through these sick guinea pig games.
    I imagine council is working feverishly to strip my 2nd Amendment right instead of addressing the real trouble makers. Here, just take these and don't worry about it.

Top Bottom