Off another site. Might be of importance to this one?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rugermike

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Again this isn't this site, by NO MEANS!!

"Hey folks,This is by far the best forums on the net.I used to frequent the classifieds on the GON boards and they were much like this one. Then this kind of stuff started over there and to make a long story short, now I hardly ever go there because you can not comment on any post unless you are the seller.You can only post an item every 6th day and no one can post anything about it--peroid!**What Selmer said "We don't need a sticky of rules or a itenerary to live by to sell here." If that happens I promise you WILL NOT LIKE IT !! Self moderation is the way to go IMHO.If you see a post you do not like or take objection to , just IGNORE it peroid. Bashing the poster or bad mouthing thier post or items does no good for anyone.Bottom line--if you don't like the post , move on to the next one. I really do not want to see this board moderated.I'll be the first to admitt that I learn a lot from the comments some make about an item that I do not know much about.That in itself is the main reason I came here.I am defending no one , just giving my opinion and .02cents worth.Flame away if you want,but thats how I feel.No moderators(well actually self rightist gun shop owners that can't stand some real competition) is the only way to go." :rockwoot:

Thanks

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    Again this isn't this site, by NO MEANS!!

"Hey folks,This is by far the best forums on the net.I used to frequent the classifieds on the GON boards and they were much like this one. Then this kind of stuff started over there and to make a long story short, now I hardly ever go there because you can not comment on any post unless you are the seller.You can only post an item every 6th day and no one can post anything about it--peroid!**What Selmer said "We don't need a sticky of rules or a itenerary to live by to sell here." If that happens I promise you WILL NOT LIKE IT !! Self moderation is the way to go IMHO.If you see a post you do not like or take objection to , just IGNORE it peroid. Bashing the poster or bad mouthing thier post or items does no good for anyone.Bottom line--if you don't like the post , move on to the next one. I really do not want to see this board moderated.I'll be the first to admitt that I learn a lot from the comments some make about an item that I do not know much about.That in itself is the main reason I came here.I am defending no one , just giving my opinion and .02cents worth.Flame away if you want,but thats how I feel.No moderators(well actually self rightist gun shop owners that can't stand some real competition) is the only way to go." :rockwoot:

Thanks

This is from another site too... :rockwoot:

"I am new at this and already I am finding unscrupulous dealers stalking the internet.
    I would be very careful about doing business with the following company.
    M and M Gun Repair
    Specifically, Mike Miskell. He is out of North Vernon, Indiana. He trolls the internet using the name RugerMike."

http://www.wasabiloco.com/guns/warning.html

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    So, after you posted your ad in every forum on INGO last week, you decided to come back and tell us how much we suck? I'm not really sure what you're trying to say in your post.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Wow, Mike.

You might want to think about hiring a PR person before you do further damage to yourself. ;)

IBTL

HollidaySlim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    rita-mordio-129085-albums-funny-images-pic35192-why-art-thou.jpg

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    You just need to rent a billboard with your business name on it that says don't buy from me. Chill out and follow the rules, this is a really nice forum with a punch of great people on it, get to know us before you spam us. !!!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom