• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmb1031

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    Muncie, IN
    I have never been before and I am wanting to know when the best day and time to go is. I plan on taking my Yugo SKS with scope to sell/trade and I am looking at getting either a 9mm or .40cal pistol. My brother thinks I can get about $300-350 for my SKS. After looking at currently selling prices, that is probably about right. Not sure the exact make and model of the pistol I want. He has an XD .40 cal, which is very nice, but my wife also plans on shooting and I am not sure how well she could handle the kick vs a 9mm. I am open to any suggestions.

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    If you want to maximize the number of people who can look at your SKS, Saturday is your best bet, however you probably won't be able to move around and check out the different tables that easily. The easiest time I've ever had moving around the place was when I went on Friday evening a few hours after it opened.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    I would go Friday when the doors open. Remember its a Gun Show if you see a deal jump on it. There have been a few times I have passed on something and then changed my mind only to find it was sold when I went back.

dvdmax

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Planet Earth
    Be sure to bring hand sanitizer, something to drink, nose plugs to prevent you from smelling the disgusting overweight, un-bathe, halitosis breath, fart releasing crop dusters that lumber through the isles looking to save $10 on a gun. I WILL NEVER go to another one again... :laugh::n00b:

Just sayin...
    Have a great time... :rockwoot:

jmb1031

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    Muncie, IN
    Well, I took your advice, and good thing. I only saw 1 PT24/7 G2 NIB, and bought it. I only saw 3 total at the whole show and the 2 used ones were NOT in mint condition and they were asking more than I got mine for.

Top Bottom