• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mrs_Frost

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Ow, ow, ouch! But you're right. We just mailed a birthday card to our soon-to-be 15 yr old granddaughter in Ft. Wayne. She's a pretty big girl and into volley ball. I might have to have her come down and "reason" with you ;)

Are you implying I'm 15 because that would be a little weird :lol:
    (Actually I have young parents)

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Are you implying I'm 15 because that would be a little weird :lol:
    (Actually I have young parents)
    Nope. Since I met you at the 2nd amendment gun nuts group I know you're about 4'-1" tall :D and my gd is already 5'-5". But she's so sweet she'd probably give you a hug and tell you to go easy on Grampy. BTW, I hear Walmart is open late so you still have plenty of time to get the bicycle you need for tomorrow.

Mrs_Frost

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Nope. Since I met you at the 2nd amendment gun nuts group I know you're about 4'-1" tall :D and my gd is already 5'-5". But she's so sweet she'd probably give you a hug and tell you to go easy on Grampy. BTW, I hear Walmart is open late so you still have plenty of time to get the bicycle you need for tomorrow.

Ben won't spend money at walmart. Unfortunately I have to sit this ride out. We have a sick baby who needs his mommy. Btw I'm 4' 11" ;)

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    The story was very informative and accurate. The cops are acknowledging that if they ask you to conceal and you decline there is nothing they can do. The posts were even better. It seems the zoo guy is a "moron." TF, I thought you were kidding when you asked my to tie your shoes and get you going on your bike so you wouldn't fall over.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    The story was very informative and accurate. The cops are acknowledging that if they ask you to conceal and you decline there is nothing they can do. The posts were even better. It seems the zoo guy is a "moron." TF, I thought you were kidding when you asked my to tie your shoes and get you going on your bike so you wouldn't fall over.

:whistle:

Top Bottom