• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Very true but I chalk up Winnecke's response to politics and not looking too much like a right wing nut. I was ableto talk to Winnecke man to man soiknowhis stance and he knows mine. Sorry my spacebar isn't working very well...

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Before it got cold Ben and I would take Colt there every night and we would both carry. I don't think we ever had a negative experience. One cop did check Ben's LTCH but didn't make a big deal of it. Its a very nice place to walk/ride and carry.
    I can't hold this back any longer, Mrs. Frost. Did Ben carry his pistol for protection from 2 and 4 legged threats and did you carry yours in case the mosquitos were bad?:D

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    :ar15: we save money on bug spray
    Mrs. T, I sincerely apologize for that last post. You are a good sport and have taken a lot of hits from some of us. I was impressed with you when I met you and Mr. Frost at the 2nd Amendment meeting last month. I admire you for taking a positive step to protect yourself and your family and your choice of a firearm is an important decision. I'm glad you feel confident with it and I'll say I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of it. Please accept my apology.:(

Mrs_Frost

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Mrs. T, I sincerely apologize for that last post. You are a good sport and have taken a lot of hits from some of us. I was impressed with you when I met you and Mr. Frost at the 2nd Amendment meeting last month. I admire you for taking a positive step to protect yourself and your family and your choice of a firearm is an important decision. I'm glad you feel confident with it and I'll say I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of it. Please accept my apology.:(

You don't have to apologize. Its all in good fun. The teasing about my gun doesn't bother me. I love that gun Ben did a great job when he got it for me. I'm confident with it and I know if I had to use it I could. That is more important than the size. If you carry a gun you can't shoot accurately it doesn't do much good.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    You don't have to apologize. Its all in good fun. The teasing about my gun doesn't bother me. I love that gun Ben did a great job when he got it for me. I'm confident with it and I know if I had to use it I could. That is more important than the size. If you carry a gun you can't shoot accurately it doesn't do much good.
    Thanks for the response. I've got a Keltec 9mm and it is very accurate. I haven't shot it in a while. It seems to like only a couple brands of ammo and even fails to feed hard ball. It doesn't like my Speer Gold Dots that I use in my other guns. But with the stuff that it likes it does a super group at 15 yards.

samwathegreat

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Thanks for the response. I've got a Keltec 9mm and it is very accurate. I haven't shot it in a while. It seems to like only a couple brands of ammo and even fails to feed hard ball. It doesn't like my Speer Gold Dots that I use in my other guns. But with the stuff that it likes it does a super group at 15 yards.

My Keltec P3AT will blast anything I feed it flawlessly. My friend's Ruger LCP has proven to be a certified jam-o-matic. GO KELTEC :)

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana

Mike, let me take a look at it. I bet I can get it to feed.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Hey, TF. I'm taking my wife and her auntie to the Ford Center (AKA Weinzapfel's boondoggle palace) for the open house tomorrow. If you go please don't be offended if I act like I don't know you as we step over you spread-eagled on the sidewalk with 8 cops guarding you :)

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    You wouldn't catch me near that thing.
    Yeah, isn't it great the way our city fathers knew we stupid peasants wouldn't understand why we needed this white elephant so they just did it despite only very little support for it? I figure this is the only time I'll ever be there. I'm not about to park 10 blocks away for an event that might let out at 10:00 PM then get mugged on the way to the car.

Top Bottom