• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    Was he armed, then disarmed the oc'er or did he disarm him and rob the store? Big difference. Who robs a hobby lobby?!? Apparently it is more common than I thought...
    The weekend after christmas, I went to a hobby lobby early to get a few things. Planned on being there at 9, slept in a little later than I had hoped, didn't get there til 9:30am. Pulled up, cops had a perimeter around the parking lot... it got robbed at 9:17am. Just missed being in line with my entire family (all 3 kids with us) when the robbers came. Was not carrying, because it was 9 am on the Sunday after Christmas at a freaking HOBBY LOBBY. I guess I need to rethink my strategy. Evil never rests.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Hmm, BBI reported an OC gun grab in another thread also. Thought that never happened, so we just made silly jokes about it? Where's ATM?

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    ......... Was not carrying, because it was 9 am on the Sunday after Christmas at a freaking HOBBY LOBBY. I guess I need to rethink my strategy. Evil never rests.

I learned that a long time ago. Evil can strike anywhere at anytime. I even put my gun on (if I'm in my pj's and have disarmed for the evening) when I take the dog outside.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I learned that a long time ago. Evil can strike anywhere at anytime. I even put my gun on (if I'm in my pj's and have disarmed for the evening) when I take the dog outside.

THIS. Evil never sleeps. Why should you rest? Do you only have a fire extinguisher when you expect to have a fire? Only carry life insurance when you are doing something dangerous?

JFC.

blacknwhite

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2016
    southwest
    If your going to OC you better be well versed in handgun retention and face the possibility that you may be looking down the business end of your own pistol. I CC, but have no problem with OC. I agree, OC must have retention, it gives you an extra second to react to the hand on your firearm. If I ever OC, I will have a knife on my weak side to help fend off a threat. OC proponents need to train, train, train......

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    I thought guns were easy to get, and just falling out of the trees. I wonder why criminals have to resort to stealing them? Hmmmm.

Top Bottom