• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Didn't watch the clip, is that the guy with the BCD and the felony running around with the AR? Heard about it on the radio this afternoon.

Seemed to be several of them out there. No indications any of them were felons, most felons probably don't OC (esp with rifles) in front of cops.

Who cares if one of them had a felony? Peacefully exercising their Right to keep and bear arms... no harm no foul. Either you repaid your debt to society and are free or you aren't. I don't buy this second (and third) class of citizen crap.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Excellent all around. Big kudos to the group for their attitude and exercising their rights, should be more people like that.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    its amazing at how well the jbts acted when they had some people willing to stand up to them.

Lolwut-verbose.jpg

Forgot your purple... :laugh:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    This will probably be unpopular, but...

What happens when one of the people the are "protecting" breaks a law and is subject to arrest. Are they going to try to stop the police? So then they step in with their over inflated sense of ability and it escalates.. Then, somehow a shot gets fired, which leads to 500 shots getting fired... Nice.

Seems to me if the people were being peaceful and strictly in accordance with the constitution there is no need for some mall ninjas decked out with their rifles.. PS.. That camo doesn't seem to be working very well. I still see him. :D

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This will probably be unpopular, but...

What happens when one of the people the are "protecting" breaks a law and is subject to arrest. Are they going to try to stop the police? So then they step in with their over inflated sense of ability and it escalates.. Then, somehow a shot gets fired, which leads to 500 shots getting fired... Nice.

Seems to me if the people were being peaceful and strictly in accordance with the constitution there is no need for some mall ninjas decked out with their rifles.. PS.. That camo doesn't seem to be working very well. I still see him. :D

The camo does kinda make ya wonder doesnt it? But I guess in a place full of people dressed in everyday wear, the tactical advantage of standing out has it benefits.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom