• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I OC'd today at Portillo's. I remember someone saying they were against it before? I had no trouble at all. I saw a NRA poster and BB gun up on the wall. So they'd be pretty retarded to be anti-gun with that stuff up there.

I also had to ask a lady at Lowe's about some Petunia's, she said "If I answer wrong are you going to shoot me?". I said "If I have to ask you then how would I know if you were right/wrong?". She was trying to be funny but I didn't know what to say.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I OC'd today at Portillo's. I remember someone saying they were against it before? I had no trouble at all. I saw a NRA poster and BB gun up on the wall. So they'd be pretty retarded to be anti-gun with that stuff up there.

I also had to ask a lady at Lowe's about some Petunia's, she said "If I answer wrong are you going to shoot me?". I said "If I have to ask you then how would I know if you were right/wrong?". She was trying to be funny but I didn't know what to say.

Next time a female asks you that, say "No, but I might spank you." Then giver her a wink.

And, go to Al's Beef in Schererville. Their Italian Beef is better. I had heard that Portillo's had an anti-gun policy. That would be a bit ironic if they had NRA stuff on the wall.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    They used to have a sign up on the front door that firearms were prohibited, but they took it down. Yes, there are better places for Italian beef, though I do like Portillo's food.

Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I was with my fiance :) Yes I live about 3 minutes from Al's beef/Nancy's Pizza. Their beef is delicious but we were out in Merrillville. Pop's also has great beef.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business

Dick is out of Chicago, and they're very anti gun, over there. What did you order, by the way?

There's a Gander Mountain right across the highway, but they're still pretty skittish.

By the way, that NRA poster is not our NRA. This is a New Deal program.

nra_eagle_we_do_our_part.jpg

Read about it here:

National Industrial Recovery Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Where's this Al's Beef? i might have to stop in there this week end.

Al's Beef in is Schererville. If you are going from Griffith, take Main Street to Indianapolis Blvd. and take a left (South). Go south on Indy Blvd. and turn left at the light by TGI Fridays and Lowes. Al's Beef/Nancy's Pizza is located Southwest corner of the complex.

Get an Italian Beef with hot peppers and provolone. Dipped, if you like it greasy. The fries are awesome too. The only problem I have with Al's is that it is expensive. But, worth it.

LMW

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2010
    Griffith, IN
    Spartan, you just made me crave a greasy beef from Al's. I think I'll have to make a visit for lunch. It is, by far (IMO), the best beef sammich in NWI.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Spartan933 said; "Next time a female asks you that, say "No, but I might spank you." Then giver her a wink."

Then. . . .

Newbomb92 said; "I was with my fiance :) "

My girlfriend would have been SHOCKED if I hadn't responded like that!!!!!:rockwoot:

Oh yeah, I got a good one!!!!!!!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I can't believe all this talk about Al's Beef Sandwiches and none of you guys goes to ZEL'S across the street. I like their roast beef sandwiches DIPPED with PEPPERS & PICKLES on top. Al's has good juice, but I crave my ZEL'S.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom