Obsolete/Junk Computers, Mobile Phones, Etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    Hi INGO!

First off, I want to thank you folks who have given me items in the past. Thank You!

For everyone else, a bit about me and what I am doing. I am the primary care-giver to my two young boys at this point in time, and to help out with household expenses I have a small "cottage enterprise". Primarily, I collect and recycle ewaste. What this entails is stripping systems down to component level, recycling the base metals (usually covers my fuel costs), and stockpiling CPU's, RAM, motherboards, etc. until I have a large enough load to sell to brokers and larger-scale refiners.

I do not engage in ecologically irresponsible practices, and I strive to keep my downstream in the USA and with responsible organizations.

Please check out my website Irvington eCycle - Irvington eCycle !!!!

I never charge to pick up ewaste, and in some circumstances I can offer cash or other incentives for larger pick-ups. A good example of this is an INGO member who happens to be an IT Admin, and whom contacts me sporadically for a pickup. Last time I picked up, I brought Subway giftcards for him and his two employees.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me at service@irvingtonecycle.com or here on INGO for your eWaste needs! I can handle one system or 1000+ systems.

Thanks, and keep your powder dry INGO.

(edit for more info!)

I can accept:

Mobile Phones and other communication systems
    Desktop/Notebook Computers and all components
    Industrial Control/Test Systems
    Lead Acid, Lithium Ion, and Metal Hydride Batteries
    Flat Screen monitors and televisions
    Major Appliances
    Much More!

As of right now, I am avoiding taking in many more CRT monitors until I can find a appropriate outlet for either complete units or the glass tubes. I have some prospects, so this may change soon. That being said, if you have one with other equipment, I will accept it and hang onto it until I have this wrinkle sorted out. My previous outlet for these is no longer in business and I have about as many as I want around at the moment.

I also cannot accept CRT televisions at this time.

Last edited:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Do you take batteries? Car (plate or AGM), laptop, and/or UPS batteries?

I may have some old cell phones and an old computer, too. Lemme put together a list, and see what you can use.

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    BUMPFIRE!

I am not going to perpetually bump this daily....after a few days of bumps I will bump it weekly. Thanks for reading, I look forward to reducing your clutter!

Also, I should mention that if you are concerned about data security, I can pull the HDD and give it to you to destroy however you wish, or I can remove the board from the back and put some 7.62mm holes through the platters. I will even email you a picture :ar15::rockwoot::ar15:

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    I too am on the E side
    Got a handfull of old phones and an old sony laptop I was thinken of getting some $ for
    Ill make a list for you and maybe we can talk

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    Big Thanks to the fella's who have hooked me up with gear this week! I hope I helped make it a little worth your while :)

Looking for more! Can't always do much, but I try to show my appreciation to everyone who hooks me up with junk gear. I have family in Vincennes, so you Terre Haute, Sullivan, Vincennes, Princton, Evansville people......say hey! I would love to meet up with some of you folks, accept your old junk, and maybe blast the crap out of HDD's at Minnehaha!

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    Junk pagers? Cell phones? PC's? I want them. I will come to you to get them. Thanks to all the folks who have given me junk equipment, I am most appreciative:)

Top Bottom