• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    I think we know what it means now. It means reeducation camps. I just do not think that the person who gave this interview being chosen as Obama's Chief of Staff is coincidence.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    :raises hand: Ooooooooooooo...!! I get to design the uniforms and the posters!!!!

FINISHED!!!

HitlerYouth.jpg

ObamaYouth2.jpg

rjwin1967

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    I'm guessing it might also enable him to use the civilian corps as a mechanism with which to limit access to firearms. He will probably try to say that if you are not properly trained, you can't possess a firearm. Only those passing indoctrination will be allowed those. This Rahm (read Rohm as in Ernst) Emanuel must be the new head of the SA.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Sounds like Obama plans to brainwash our young people for three months with Super High Intensity Training and then send them home to spy on their parents, family and friends.

Where have I heard this before?

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Sounds like Obama plans to brainwash our young people for three months with Super High Intensity Training and then send them home to spy on their parents, family and friends.

Where have I heard this before?

Where else?

11hitler_youth_02.jpg

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Here's some good news! Jeesh!

'Civilian national security force' redux

'Civilian national security force' redux by Joseph Farah
    Posted: August 21, 2008
    1:00 am Eastern

© 2008 Worldnetdaily

It was just over a month ago that I broke the story of what I called "Barack Obama's $439 billion secret."

That was his initiative to create something he called a "civilian national security force" he promised would have a budget as big as the U.S. military's.

Obama
    made the campaign promise in a July 2 speech in Colorado Springs – then inexplicably deleted references to the initiative from his website while others mysteriously disappeared from transcripts of the speech distributed by the campaign.

In talking about his plans to double the size of the Peace Corps and nearly quadruple the size of AmeriCorps and the size of the nation's military services, he made this rather shocking (and chilling) pledge: "We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

I mentioned that I had never heard anyone inside or out of government use the phrase "civilian national security force" prior to that speech. But that doesn't mean no one ever used it. I think I have tracked down the answer to what this force is all about. I think I know who coined the term, who came up with the idea and who is pushing for the future.

And the bad news is it is someone in a prominent position in the Bush administration and likely to remain in that post no matter who is elected president
    Nov. 4

You might ask: "Now, how can that be? You're telling me there is a Cabinet-level operative in the Bush administration who will continue in his post whether John McCain is elected or Barack Obama?"

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. And it is this powerful person who is the mastermind behind the "civilian national security force."

Enough of the mystery – let me tell you who this high-level Bush administration Cabinet officer is and why he will remain in his powerful position no matter who Americans send to the White House in 2009.

His name is Robert Gates, and he is the defense secretary.

Are you shocked?

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Downright Frightening but it seems this is what the Progressives (Liberals) want and our fate was sealed by our long time inaction (apathy), 3rd Party Protest Voters and our tolerance of a PC Nation and Culture. There are enemies within that we cannot or should not coexist with or our fate will be sealed :xmad:

Top Bottom