• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    Yeah, It's not like Obama didn't claim to be born in Kenya earlier in his life.....

And, no, I don't think he was actually born there, I think he was an opportunistic liar.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    i'll be the first one to admit i dont think he was born in the U.S.

but seriously is early retirement is more important at this point than his birth

jake

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Hawaii sent the necessary proof that he is a US born citizen to the state of Arizona and they have no issue with it. As far as they are concerned the matter is put to rest. Now if a few other people would STHU and focus on the important issues, instead of lunatic fringe issues, something might be done to stem the tide.

Hawaii sends Arizona verification of Obama's birth

Probably won't get a lot on this post because if the **** kickin' cowboys out in AZ say it's legit.............then it probably is.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'll give it a month max before another INGO thread saying he was born in Kenya. :tinfoil:

You just don't seem to get it. I, for one, don't give a damn if his mother birthed him into a basket sitting in front of the Liberty Bell. The problem is that he is in a position to do great damage to the nation (and is succeeding marvelously) with less proof of eligibility than the .gov requires of most of us for relatively mundane activities including but not limited to operating motor vehicles, working for any .gov or 'regulated' private employers, accepting any .gov subsidy (principled disagreement with the existence of which notwithstanding) or official permission to travel abroad. I should hope you are not sufficiently obtuse to believe that this bizarre and inverted arrangement of burdens is reasonable.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    Maybe another convict will arise to give the voters an alternative.:laugh:

Same convict (I think his last name is Wolfe) will be on the Texas Democratic Primary ballot vs Obama.

Texas has open primaries (more open then ours - where you can technically be challenged for requesting ballot of the party you don't belong to). I wonder if any Texan repubs are going to play 2008 Limbaugh type games and vote Wolfe...

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I'll give it a month max before another INGO thread saying he was born in Kenya. :tinfoil:

Michelle Obama said in a Utube video that kenya was Barack's "homeland". But just like everything else they are spinning that phrase to mean "not his place of birth." It's like living in Wonderland! Humpty Dumpty said "a word means what I choose it to mean---nothing more and nothing less" Add Pelosi as the queen shouting "off with their heads!" and it makes you start wondering when the White Rabbit is going to show up!

I don't now if he was born here or not, the man has numerous Social Security numbers and in states he's never lived in. Questionable birth certificate and few people who remember him from childhood or early college. All school records are sealed. Very strange!! But I do agree he has got to go!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And again, why exactly would Obama lie about being born in Kenya? And if he was, how'd he get into the country, as a child, with there being no record of it?

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    I don't now if he was born here or not, the man has numerous Social Security numbers and in states he's never lived in. Questionable birth certificate and few people who remember him from childhood or early college. All school records are sealed. Very strange!! But I do agree he has got to go!
    On what credible source do you make such a statement?
    How is it you are still questioning Obama's birth certificate?
    PM me about buying a bridge and some swampland.

"falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus"

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    I, for one, am disappointed.
    I knew Sherrif Joe and the Cold Case Posse would get to the bottom of it.
    I was hoping that it would go the other way though.
    I was hoping that Hawaii would not come through like they have been doing up until now and it would d r a g out some more.
    *Sigh*
    I am satisfied that he was born in Hawaii now.
    Still pretty sure he's not an American though. ;)

Wait...
    Maybe the Cold Case Posse was paid off.
    The Man got to them.
    This conspiracy goes DEEP.

Top Bottom