• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I don't see how anything thte UN passes gun wise can affect us.

Hmmm, do you think ammunition is expensive now? Just wait until ITAR 2.0 drives the cost of Russian and Serbian ammo through the sky.:D

You know those 15,887 threads on INGO about "milsurps"?

"I am looking for a supply of milsurps."

What do you think the UN arms trafficking policies will do about that? Good things?:D

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    I don't have much faith in Kerry or anything he says, but in his statement to the UN he did say, "the U.S. will not support a treaty that would be inconsistent with U.S. law and the right of Americans under the Constitution to bear firearms, or a treaty that would impose new requirements on the U.S. domestic trade in firearms and U.S. exporters."

But wouldn't be the first time a politician said one thing and did another now would it. lol

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yep, you guys think ammo is hard to get now?

Just wait until there is no importation allowed. Heck, you have a hard time finding .22 ammo right now.

Great for the domestic ammo makers I suppose.
    Prices will spike again and without any type of competition they will stay that way.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Heck, you have a hard time finding .22 ammo right now.

What? .22lr is hard to get now.

If that were the case then I would have heard something on INGO about it . . . other than the 12,997 threads about them thar "gougers", conspiracies by Wal-Mart employees and how DHS is buying up .22s at Gander Mountain for their secret war on tin cans.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Pffft, don't worry, I read this gun espurt forum called INGO and INGO says that Obama won't ever do anything on guns.

:laugh:

Yes, he is the best President on guns that we have ever had...
    I think we then moved to "they are all the same"...
    But now... I think we just change the subject...

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Would this be even close to be constitutional?

I don't see how anything thte UN passes gun wise can affect us.

:dunno:
    In the New World Order, all things constitutional won't be referring to the one adopted by the US back in 1787. That one basically stands in the way of what our current administration is collusive with along with most of the rest of the world. If this administration falls in line with the UN we've been the majority donor to since its inception, the dots should become easier to connect as to why DHS has been making the purchases we read about and what our "leaders" expect to happen when blue-hats start coming out in the open. "Peace-keeping forces" kill people and the UN peace keepers have been doing it off-and-on for over 60 years.
    This has the potential to suck reeeeeal hard.

Last edited:

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    .....c'mon folks, think ammo. A firearm without ammo is an expensive paperweight or club. If they can't get the weapons, make ammo extremely expensive by eliminating foreign competition!!!! This is as unconscionable as taking away our weapons because, in effect, it does....

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    Is everyone still having a hard time finding 22lr, wow I feel special I come across it quite often :) I think that there would be a lot more domestic companies popping up and reloading supplies would become even more scarce for a while

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Is everyone still having a hard time finding 22lr, wow I feel special I come across it quite often :) I think that there would be a lot more domestic companies popping up and reloading supplies would become even more scarce for a while
    Getting the licensing for ammunition manufacturing isn't the easiest thing to do, and the insurance requirements and price of machinery are ridiculous.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    :dunno:
    In the New World Order, all things constitutional won't be referring to the one adopted by the US back in 1787. That one basically stands in the way of what our current administration is collusive with along with most of the rest of the world. If this administration falls in line with the UN we've been the majority donor to since its inception, the dots should become easier to connect as to why DHS has been making the purchases we read about and what our "leaders" expect to happen when blue-hats start coming out in the open. "Peace-keeping forces" kill people and the UN peace keepers have been doing it off-and-on for over 60 years.
    This has the potential to suck reeeeeal hard.
    Blue helmets equal non-domestic troops equals same same an invader which is one of the main reasons behind the 2nd amendment. All Hell will break loose if that happens.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    What? .22lr is hard to get now.

If that were the case then I would have heard something on INGO about it . . . other than the 12,997 threads about them thar "gougers", conspiracies by Wal-Mart employees and how DHS is buying up .22s at Gander Mountain for their secret war on tin cans.

Must be nice to be sitting on pallets of free ammo from Rhino...

If I bring Texas into this thread, will you share a few boxes?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I realize what I'm about to post makes it sound like I applied half a roll of Reynolds Wrap to my Colts cap, but bear with me.

Dingy Harry wouldn't bring the left-coast gun-grabber's bill up for the entire Senate because it was DOA (maybe had 40 votes). Sends his boy Kerry to the UN, big whoop. A treaty has to be ratified by the same Senate that won't even be voting on basically the same thing.

Possible tin-foil hat part: since when does this administration give a flippin anything about the US Constitution or the rule of law? The senate won't ratify the UN Gun Ban? No problem, just order it implemented. Who's gonna say no? Holder? Napolitano? DHS has 2.1 billion rounds of hollow points, how many did Justice Dept entities (DEA, FBI, US Marshalls, BATFE) buy? This is scary.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I realize what I'm about to post makes it sound like I applied half a roll of Reynolds Wrap to my Colts cap, but bear with me.

Dingy Harry wouldn't bring the left-coast gun-grabber's bill up for the entire Senate because it was DOA (maybe had 40 votes). Sends his boy Kerry to the UN, big whoop. A treaty has to be ratified by the same Senate that won't even be voting on basically the same thing.

Possible tin-foil hat part: since when does this administration give a flippin anything about the US Constitution or the rule of law? The senate won't ratify the UN Gun Ban? No problem, just order it implemented. Who's gonna say no? Holder? Napolitano? DHS has 2.1 billion rounds of hollow points, how many did Justice Dept entities (DEA, FBI, US Marshalls, BATFE) buy? This is scary.
    Well if a state of emergency were declared that would entirely change the field of play. One supposed terrorist attack originating from a US based group would be ample cause in our government's reasoning to declare a state of emergency or even total martial law. Just about anything could be done without senatorial permission.

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Somewhere
    All the countries not in the UN are the biggest problem with international firearms distribution. If Mexico is pissed at us for letting our guns go to their country, we should shut down the ATF that is the largest supplier.

What makes them think this would do any good anyway? We can't keep drugs, mexicans, or terrorists out of our country.

Top Bottom