Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    I hope this is not a re post
    If so I'm sorry
    Questions and more questions

More questions, and this time some good questions.

While I've little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth issue, Paul Hollrah over at FSM did so yesterday and believes the issue can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question:

What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi ?

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi , what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers.

It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?
    A : Yes, by his own admission.

Q: What passport did he travel under?

A: There are only three possibilities.
    1) He traveled with a U.S. Passport,
    2) He traveled with a British passport, or
    3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?
    A: No. It is not possible.
    Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's "no travel" list in

Conclusion:

When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a
    British passport or an Indonesian passport.

If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide proof that he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims. And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove that he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967.

Whatever the truth of the matter,the American people need to know how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between 1981 and 2008..

Given the destructive nature of his plans for America , as illustrated by his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

csnoski

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Interesting. I am still unsure about Ludlum-esqe conspiracy theories , but I found his national debut at the 04 Dem Convention disconcerting since I figured he had the backing of whoever "THEY" are. Also read that he went to college on some foreign student scholarship. The fact that the media is giving him a pass on all this is frightening. Including the Rezko deal in Chicago. So are all his executive orders. The midterm elections cannot come too soon!!!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    That's a very good question. I really wish those with the proper job in our government would check into this and get to the bottom of it. I've never believed he was legal to run for president from the start. I hope they find this out.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    It's obvious to me that all those who are supposed to be checking these things (political parties, the Gov. the media..) are all part of the conspiracy and only those getting their news from the internet or a couple talk radio hosts know what is happening.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Would be interesting to find out the truth (but I guess that will never happen).

Yep kinda my thoughts, Why would the Dem's who hold the power right now even want to press the issue? But this is not the first I have heard of it and hope that it is not the last, that someone come up with the answers, all he had to do to stop the law suite was to show a birth certificate, he would not ! then the supreme court ruled that they would not hear it. Go figure.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Seriously???

Do you all really believe that the G.O.P. would let him run for office if he was not an American?? I don't think so. Don't you think that someone somewhere would have outed him by now??

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Do you all really believe that the G.O.P. would let him run for office if he was not an American?? I don't think so. Don't you think that someone somewhere would have outed him by now??

He has been outed, many times... it's just that no one is following up on it. Those who have tried to do so have met opposition; for example, Mr. Phillip Berg, a Democrat who lives in Pennsylvania, took him to court for it, right up until a judge said that Mr. Berg lacked standing to sue.

Tell me, please, how any American citizen does not have standing to determine the eligibility of a candidate for the office of the President? Additionally, if he, an American, does not have standing....

Who does?

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom