• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Obama Admin Not Interested in Which Admin Official Made Netanyahu Attacks | Washington Free Beacon

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/p...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2555432/

And oddly, they don't want to identify who said it. (Biden?)

Sounds like the anonymous coward that called Bibi a chicken**** is the chicken****.

Boehner had a good reaction:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2555430/

But INGO, you be the judge. Which of these two is a "chicken****"?

B1EX3U_CUAA38IS.jpg:large

Trigger warning: This is a humor thread. It is based on a real event, and presented in a humorous way. Please do not get your jimmies rustled

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    If you don't do what this Democrat administration wants, then you aren't "brave enough". If you read a little of Bibi's history, including serving in the Israeli Special Forces and serving in multiple wars, then chicken**** definitely isn't the word I'd use to describe him.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    There are anonymous sources in your stories every day. If we spent all of our time working on that, we wouldn't have time for diplomacy.

As much as I disagree with the administration's policies and practices, I've never really questioned the intellect....but SOMEONE thought that was a clever retort, it was obviously written ahead of time. THAT person should be rooted out and fired. As for the chicken**** comment, that accurately depicts what the Administration thinks of Israel as a whole, so why would they bother to search that person out? For a promotion?

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Yeah, but Barry could talk him to death.

I doubt it...I suspect he is fully aware that bathhouse Barry is so full of **** it spews constantly from his lips.

I doubt he would tolerate it to his death, let alone to the death of those who have charged him with leadership.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Why would this Administration punish whoever made the comment? It seems to be in line with it's views on Israel;
    Top 10 verbal spitballs between Obama and Netanyahu - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz
    Sarkozy, Obama bemoan Netanyahu over open mic - CNN.com
    It's just like when the kids repeat things that they hear their parent say. The little grandson (2 yo) was over awhile back and heard the cat meowing. He looks at papaw and with great seriousness says "that damned cat". I mentioned it to his parents later and saw the looks back and forth followed by the finger pointing.

Top Bottom