• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Apparently they haven't gotten the word over there though. Perhaps his speech tonight will alert them that they like us now...

Story is here with video link.
    Mainstream news media’s thought it would be best if Americans didn’t see this video.
    Another case of the “politically correct journalism disease” that whitewashes and sugarcoats the Islamic threat.

This isn’t important enough to televise, but American soldiers that “rough up” a terrorist is?

Remember that this is a sacred and holy day for Muslims. Many [Muslims] travel from the United States to Mecca participating in this religious event. I wonder what they think when they come back to America, and once again delve into their lives among us.

One must only recall the media’s response immediately after 9-1-1; that they feared innocent Muslims in the US would be blamed or somehow held responsible-that America should be tolerant of Islam, and not every Muslim is a radical. Perhaps-but the evidence herein is compelling in itself.

{Notice the signs printed in English-in a country whose primary language is Arabic…}

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    They don't all hate America. Those were just a percentage that don't represent the majority..Right?

Ramen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    Why would they believe that "America is the Enemy of Allah"?

I don't understand.

However, it does strike me as odd that only after the US was involved in the Middle East do they hate us. Must be something in the Koran that says to hate America starting in the second half of the 20th century. :rolleyes:

:patriot:

Top Bottom