• billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    JUST keep Spending...

Well, there goes another couple Hundred Thousand $ to fly in another Limo..

You would THINK with all the cut-backs and all, that they could put him on a scooter???..Bill.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    They always fly with a backup anyways. These new beast break down a lot for some reason.

This is actually a HUGE lapse in security since they bring in special fuel just for the presidential motorcade vehicles and planes. Wow! Someone's in a world of hurt for this.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Ummm, no, someone just could not read Hebrew and filled up with the wrong fuel.

Oy veh! You would think that Secret Service would hire a yiddisher kop who could read Hebrew.:n00b:

Then again, the Secret Service reputation is . . . less than optimal right now.

article-2132293-12AD0255000005DC-20_634x530.jpg

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Honestly? They can't tell the difference between gasoline and diesel? One can look at the size of the fuel gooseneck of the vehicle - dead give away. If the error was on the side of the fuel, then sniff the end of the hose or feel inside. Diesel is oily - gasoline is not.

This is the kind of error that simply can not happen. Someone was doing a job they had no business doing. No excuses here.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    They always fly with a backup anyways. These new beast break down a lot for some reason.

I know this isn't fact, but according to the Yahoo article I read they were flying in a backup for him. Personally, I think he ought to live one day out of his ivory tower and handle it like the rest of us do... Hoof it or wait 4 days for the repair.

BIGKAT9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Valpo.
    Was wondering why when Obama left press conference with Peres the plate on back had 800 002 washington dc must have been the backup

s-works

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Indianapolis
    My company worked on the presedential limo (Nelson Mandela used it when he came to town). The secret service surrounded it and it never left their sight.

I watched a documentary where they do in fact keep a backup plane and vehicle close by to rob parts off of or transfer the president if needed.

Top Bottom