Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I cant publicly comment on that picture:xmad:

Well I will! Seems to me that's a threat. How does he plan on carrying out that threat? If he believes in Obama's policies, he doesn't own any firearms (except for hunting and photo ops, of course):rolleyesedit:
    That means he may be a terrorist and have a bomb or several.

This is not personally directed to him, but speaking generally, what would be the best way to deal with a terrorist? I'd say the above reasoning is the best reason for us to stay armed.

It works in Israel.

Blessings,
    B

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Am I the only one that worries about riots if Obama doesn't win? Reading through the accounts of the LA riots might be what got me into this thinking. But I could see it happening.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Let um riot! McCain will take GOOD care of it! HAHAHA Not to mention the millions of Americans across the country who will defend themselves....

Another point, is anyone afraid if he gets in office who his VP will be? You can almost bet if he gets in someone is going to shoot him. Whether it be for race, terrorism, or just because someone doesn't want to see him ruin this Country... I don't advocate assassination, but it's been threaten and I believe it to be a real threat. Either way, if his VP is Hillary or like Hillary, OMG RUN!

Either way I'm not worried about riots. F*** em. They'll get what they deserve.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I think it is very possible (perhaps not here in Goshen though). I am going to avoid making any nonPC inflammatory remarks though. Just think of what happens in some big cities when their sports team loses the championship (or wins for that matter).

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Am I the only one that worries about riots if Obama doesn't win? Reading through the accounts of the LA riots might be what got me into this thinking. But I could see it happening.

You need to read my LA Riot Thread. Winning, Losing, Tie or Just Hell it's Wednesday is a Good Reason for some to Riot. Good Reason that the 2nd Amendment Stands (for now) to provide the Lawful, Protection from the Lawless :draw:

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I think it is very possible (perhaps not here in Goshen though). I am going to avoid making any nonPC inflammatory remarks though. Just think of what happens in some big cities when their sports team loses the championship (or wins for that matter).

If I lived in Goshen, I'd be plenty skeered. Those Amish can get pretty rowdy :D

DustinG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    I will comment on this, he could be the next Joseph Stalin for all we know, but people are not questioning his policies, they just eat up the words hope for change and change for hope. When someone does bring up his policies or his flaws (such as Reverand Wright), they are deemed racists and quickly quieted.

The liberal media has given this guy a pass, they still have not asked him why he sought the support of an unrepentent terrorist in Bill Ayers (who was a member of the Weather Underground)! He was allowed to get off the hook by saying he was a kid when all the bombings happened, but was never asked why he still associates with the guy!

Top Bottom