Obama and ACORN GPS Marking EVERY Front Door in America?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Obama and ACORN GPS Marking EVERY Front Door in America?

Posted on April 29, 2009

By JB Williams

Republican Senator Judd Gregg was Obama’s first choice for the Secretary of Commerce post, and Gregg was actually considering joining the Obama team, until he found out that control of the US Census was being stripped from the Commerce Department and placed under the direct control of White House Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel.

Then, the same week that Americans learned that they were “domestic terrorists” – at least according to Obama’s new DHS (Department of Homeland Security), – if they own a bible, a pocket Constitution or guns, and still believe in Life, Liberty and Freedom, - they also learned that Obama’s Census Bureau had hired thousands of new temporary employees, equipped each with a handheld GPS computer and sent them out to mark GPS coordinates for every residential front door in America.

Oddly, it was this same period that news was breaking of an international flu pandemic, suspected of being a weaponized strain of the virus never before seen, - and that Obama’s team still sees no need to close the US-Mexican border, despite the cross continental spread of a deadly illness now claiming American lives.

Now, if any one of these events happened alone, one might not get too excited. But when a string of such events happen all at once, one begins to question the string of freedom and life threatening coincidences…
    I can’t resist the urge to question the authority and purpose behind such a BIG BROTHER initiative, when the official Census itself is not due to be taken until 2010…
    No imagination is required to think up a whole laundry list of evil that could be done with a nationwide GPS grid of coordinate’s markers painted on every private home across the country. But I was having trouble thinking up one good reason for it, even one legitimate use that would justify what must be a very expensive undertaking.

According to one of the Census workers, who spoke with me on condition of anonymity, they must GPS mark the coordinates “within 40 ft of every front door” in America and they are supposed to complete that mission nation wide, within 90 days, by the end of July 2009.

The workers were not told why they were GPS marking every front door. But a supervisor is sent out to follow them door-to-door, to make certain that no door is left unmarked. Every door will be marked by one employee, and then checked by a follow-up supervisor.
    So, I had to ask, why?

Why does the Obama administration need or want the latitude and longitude coordinates for every home in America? Why the rush to GPS paint every home in the next 90 days? Why must the marker be within 40 ft of every front door? For what possible purpose does the Fed need GPS coordinates for every home, and under what authority do they have the right? Census workers, whom I asked, had the same holy-crap look on their faces that I had by then…

ACORN signed on as a national partner with the U.S. Census Bureau in February 2009 to assist with the recruitment of the 1.4 million temporary workers needed to go door-to-door to count every person in the United States — currently believed to be more than 306 million people. But the count doesn’t take place until 2010… This is April 2009.

Obama’s interest in an ACORN controlled 2010 Census, for the purpose of redistricting to the advantage of Democrats before the 2010 mid-term elections, comes as NO shock from a regime known for their heavy handed Rules for Radicals political strategies. But what does this have to do with GPS marking every home in the country?

The 2% of Americans, who have served military duty at some point in life, are very familiar with the most common use of GPS target painting. The other 98% of Americans might want to pick up a book on the subject, such as The Precision Revolution: GPS and the Future of Aerial Warfare

Their Authority?
    www.RightSoup.com has just about the only online report available on the matter, and they report, “Why does the government (and ACORN) need to have the GPS coordinates of your Your browser may not support display of this image.FRONT DOOR? Your house is probably on Google Maps already. But the Your browser may not support display of this image.front door? Sounds like a jackboot convenience to me. This is a developing story, and several reports of those who have already been visited by the GPS squad can be found in this forum thread.

If you challenge Census Bureau employees about the GPS marking of your private residence, you will be handed a preprinted explanation referring you to Sec. 223, Title 13, U.S. Code, Chapter 7, Subtitle 2, which explains the penalties for refusing to provide names and statistics of occupants when asked for by a census taker. This only applies when they are taking a census, (which will not be taken until next year), and the penalty for refusing to answer questions for a census is up to a $500 fine.

However, since the actual Census is not due to be taken until 2010, nobody is asking for any information today. They are only GPS marking your front door today, and Sec. 223, Title 13, U.S. Code, Chapter 7, Subtitle 2 provides the Fed NO authority to GPS paint your front door.

Best I can tell, the Fed has NO authority whatsoever, to paint the front door of every private residence in America. Still, that is exactly what they are doing. Now, the trillion dollar question is, why?

A State of Emergency
    From Wikipedia - The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385) passed on June 16, 1878 after the end of Reconstruction, with the intention of substantially limiting the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcement. The Act prohibits most members of the federal uniformed services from exercising nominally state law enforcement, police, or peace officer powers that maintain “law and order” on non-federal property (such as states and their counties and municipal divisions) within the United States.

In short, the statute generally prohibits federal military personnel and units of the National Guard operating under federal authority, from acting in a law enforcement capacity within the United States.

As members of the military are sworn to protect and defend the Constitution and the American people against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, a federal order to do the exact opposite, and take aim at American citizens, would be a clear violation of the US Constitution and the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, unless…

US Military personnel are trained to follow orders. But they are also obligated to refuse any order deemed “unlawful.” In order to make such an order appear “lawful,” the federal government would first have to declare a national “state of emergency,” such as in the case of an international pandemic, which can be demonstrated to threaten the health and well-being of American citizens.

Following a state of emergency declaration, a federal order for Martial Law would be expected, to allegedly provide law enforcement and security for citizens. This type of scenario can be followed by a presidential order to quarantine, disarm and contain American citizens in the name of national security, all of it, having the appearance of being “lawful.”

Is this what is happening?

Connecting the Dots

Alone, individual events look concerning, but not conspiratorial. What about when you place the pieces of the puzzle together and take a look at the entire picture developing?

Under this “theory,” how does the GPS marking of every private residence in the nation fit into the picture?
    I wish I knew… but I don’t!

What I do know is this… Coincidences of this number and magnitude don’t happen. They certainly do not happen all at the same time, within hours or days of each other, out of the wild blue tin-foil hat heaven…

I also know that people had better start asking the right people the right questions and demanding answers fast. Begin with asking the mainstream press why there has been no public notification of the federal governments GPS marking your front door?

Then, I suggest contacting your local Census Bureau office immediately, and demanding an explanation as well as advice as to what law gives them the right to GPS paint every front door in America?

I’d also recommend sending a copy of this column to your state and federal representative, demanding that they put a stop to it or explain why it’s necessary, and what law gives them the right?

Unfortunately, we live in a moment of history when real events are much stranger than nutty conspiracy theories. The people have every right to know what is happening. But unless you demand to know, nobody’s talking!

Bill Clinton sold US nuclear technology to Red China for a mere $300,000 in campaign contributions. The event landed Chinese bagman Johnny Chung in prison, but put Hillary Clinton in the US Senate, and now at the helm of the US State Department.

Highly secured government servers are hacked daily. Soon, hackers will be able to grab a nation wide GPS grid map, marking the front door of every home in America.
    How much is a GPS grid of every American household worth to the enemies of America, both foreign and domestic? I’d estimate, PRICELESS!

There is a foul odor resonating from the current regime in Washington DC and most Americans can smell it. Can most Americans gather the strength to do something about it?

U.S. Census Bureau
    The Department of Commerce
    Contacting the Congress

census bureau wants your latitude and longtitude

Published on August 2nd, 2006 in gps navigation, misc news
    census-gps.jpg

According to an article appeared on NPR the Census Bureau will send 100,000 workers to everyone’s front door in America in 2009 to record their GPS coordinates. Not only they want to have precise coordinates to your front door, but they also want to locate any kind of shelter / guest house you may be hiding in your backyard.
    “We will actually knock on doors and look for hidden housing units,” he says. “We will find converted garages; from the outside, it may not look like anybody lives there.”
    The Census Bureau wants to use this information for their own statistical studies and they claim this Master Address File could save lives in case of a natural disaster where a precise evacuation might be necessary.

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Two of my employees are taking Census this year to make some extra cash. According to one I talked to, the handheld computer they issues already knows the coords of every house, and uses them to make sure the census employees are actually at the house they claim to be at when they get their data, and not "pencil-whipping" in their living room. She told me of one house where she collected the data, but for one of the questions she thought she pushed the button but the answer wasn't there. She had to drive back to within 200ft of the house before the handheld would accept the answer.

I really don't see anything sinister in this.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Two of my employees are taking Census this year to make some extra cash. According to one I talked to, the handheld computer they issues already knows the coords of every house, and uses them to make sure the census employees are actually at the house they claim to be at when they get their data, and not "pencil-whipping" in their living room. She told me of one house where she collected the data, but for one of the questions she thought she pushed the button but the answer wasn't there. She had to drive back to within 200ft of the house before the handheld would accept the answer.

I really don't see anything sinister in this.

Good story for the employees :rolleyes:

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Then I suppose the following means I can't throw ACORN off my property if they show up at my house with CENSUS questions, DAMN IT!
    That would be soooo much fun too!
    But not worth the $500.00 fine!

TITLE 13 > CHAPTER 7 > SUBCHAPTER II > § 223
    Prev | Next

§ 223. Refusal, by owners, proprietors, etc., to assist census employees

Whoever, being the owner, proprietor, manager, superintendent, or agent of any hotel, apartment house, boarding or lodging house, tenement, or other building, refuses or willfully neglects, when requested by the Secretary or by any other officer or employee of the Department of Commerce or bureau or agency thereof, acting under the instructions of the Secretary, to furnish the names of the occupants of such premises, or to give free ingress thereto and egress therefrom to any duly accredited representative of such Department or bureau or agency thereof, so as to permit the collection of statistics with respect to any census provided for in subchapters I and II of chapter 5 of this title, or any survey authorized by subchapter IV or V of such chapter insofar as such survey relates to any of the subjects for which censuses are provided by such subchapters I and II, including, when relevant to the census or survey being taken or made, the proper and correct enumeration of all persons having their usual place of abode in such premises, shall be fined not more than $500.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have CCTV and recorder at my house. I had a women just walk up to my front door last week and walk away. Never knocked/rang at all. I thought it was odd. Can't recall that happening in 17 years.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Then I suppose the following means I can't throw ACORN off my property if they show up at my house with CENSUS questions, DAMN IT!
    That would be soooo much fun too!
    But not worth the $500.00 fine!

The Census does not officially begin until 2010. These GPS coordinates are being taken now in 2009. I do not know if they have the official right to trespass until 2010. That is why the "other" answer can be taken with a grain of salt.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    The workers were not told why they were GPS marking every front door. But a supervisor is sent out to follow them door-to-door, to make certain that no door is left unmarked. Every door will be marked by one employee, and then checked by a follow-up supervisor.
    So, I had to ask, why?

Well, for one thing it's not true. The follow up person is a quality control worker, checking a sample of the first person's work to make sure it meets standards. Why are the doors going on GPS, you ask? So that when the Census starts next year, Census workers can accurately and efficiently make follow up visits to households that don't return questionairs to make sure that every American has a chance to be counted. This is not only required by the Constitution, but is important to each of us because that count determines our representation in Congress, and the distribution of Electoral College votes. Our founding fathers thought this was important, so I wouldn't get to up in arms yet.

Wouldn't worry to heavily about black helicopters. If zombies want your address, they'll google it, look at it on a Google map, and do a 360 surveillance with Google satellites.

As for ACORN... well, I happen to be one of the QC workers, and I'm hardly an ACORN activist LOL. Most of the folks doing the work have been hired over the last couple months for the temporary jobs. The folks to be worried about already have the power, and we can look forward to Gerrymandering on an unprecedented scale if we are not vigilant.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Well, for one thing it's not true. The follow up person is a quality control worker, checking a sample of the first person's work to make sure it meets standards. Why are the doors going on GPS, you ask? So that when the Census starts next year, Census workers can accurately and efficiently make follow up visits to households that don't return questionairs to make sure that every American has a chance to be counted. This is not only required by the Constitution, but is important to each of us because that count determines our representation in Congress, and the distribution of Electoral College votes. Our founding fathers thought this was important, so I wouldn't get to up in arms yet.

Wouldn't worry to heavily about black helicopters. If zombies want your address, they'll google it, look at it on a Google map, and do a 360 surveillance with Google satellites.

As for ACORN... well, I happen to be one of the QC workers, and I'm hardly an ACORN activist LOL. Most of the folks doing the work have been hired over the last couple months for the temporary jobs. The folks to be worried about already have the power, and we can look forward to Gerrymandering on an unprecedented scale if we are not vigilant.

My address doesn't Google and the Google Earth area photos are old and very nondescript. 1/2 mile posted, locked gated road. Have fun :draw:

VanillaThunder

Shooter
    Rating - 94.5%
    52   3   0
    Aug 13, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    i have a secret government box in my car that will tell me exactly how to get to anyone's Your browser may not support display of this image.Front door in the US. usually well within 40 feet.

i got it at Radio Shack for $97.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Google earth... of course when you get off "the paved roads" my GPS and google earth are useless...

Read into it what you will, but I'm more concerned with the out of line questioning they do rather than the gps units.

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    The Census does not officially begin until 2010. These GPS coordinates are being taken now in 2009. I do not know if they have the official right to trespass until 2010. That is why the "other" answer can be taken with a grain of salt.

They've already been on my street this week, but I don't know if it was ACORN or not. They did have a GPS device --had to stand in my yard when she couldn't get a signal under my porch roof -- when they came to the door though. I don't see a problem. I don't know why they're doing it, but it's all publicly available information on my Magellan anyway. you can go online for someone's name and look it up, punch in the address and go.

nothing more than a waste of taxpayer dollars.

Top Bottom